CMS (R) Lichfield 28th May 2007, Any input welcome!

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by wingy24, Mar 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Finally got my date to start basic! I cannot wait! :D :D :D

Just thought I would start a thread to see if anyone else is going my way and to ask if you lot have any tips, like what to bring thats not listed in the information given to us, and what to do/not do? :?

2. Come on people! Someone must be going on the same date???
  3. Not goin but done Ph 1 Instructing!
    All you need to take with you is the following:

a. Sense of humour
    b. Ability to letremarks/insults roll through the brain (don't take things
    to heart!)
    c. Ability to Listen when on your Chinstrap!

You're only allowed to use issued kit in Ph 1 so forget the Gucci kit til later!

& for F**k sake the Instructor is never wrong he is just mis-informed! NEVER ARGUE YOU WILL LOOSE!

Create a good impression arrive in a suit! not some Chav fasion statement!

Enjoy it you will only do it once! Good luck fella :slow:
  4. Thanks bazp. I'm really looking forward to it. Do you know what the transport situation will be? I'm guessing that it will be the same as selection, rail warrant etc?

5. i did ph1 at lichfield mate, yea transport is the usual, rail warrent from your ACIO and get picked up at lichfield trent valley station by bus
  6. orite mate i just passed out from lichfield last thursday! its a good camp to train on, just stick in and get your head down, you'll love it! anything you wanna know, just gimmme a mail
  7. WTF?! My joining instructions say Lichfield City station and that's where my warrant is to aswell! :?
  8. Good post there.

be the grey man, treat it like a game and dont jack on anything. youll be fine, drop me a PM if you want any more info