Cmon KevinB

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scarletto, Mar 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, whats your take on the recent events. Im wanting to know what you think this has achieved, i would have posted this elsewhere but know whats going to happen.

Its interesting, before for some, it was seen as history, let the old farts burble on, let someone from the other side have his views, as well its all over. :x

Well now its not, it aint history.

Tell us what you think, what is this going to do, will you re-rattle tins or think WTF KevinB.

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Bring on the hate. Wonder how long it takes for this to get holed. I know where this is going. KevinB will say 'used to' rattle the tin, and the same old chaps will say 'cnut', and the same Mods will remove their posts/hole the thread.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think you will find that KevinB is quiet for some time now. W@nker that he is.

4. It won't get holed if he's given chance to put across his flip of the coin, if its just childish a petty 'PIRA scum' type posts then whats the point.

What people tend to forget is, he was brought up over there, and how many of you have taken a moment to put yourself in his shoes and thought about which path you would have taken given his options. We volunteered to join the forces then fight or work in Ireland because we were told to, made to...... None of us really gave a fcuk about the place, none of us would have volunteered to go over and join in the campaign if we weren't soldiers.

He chose which path to follow, I'm intrigued to find out why he chose that one......... Thats the reason I'm happy to mod this thread in here.

Please though, if you all you are going to do is post 'tin rattling cnut' don't bother, I'll can it. and if for that reason you see me as a PIRA supporter then unlucky, you are a narrow minded c0ck.

5. MDN, i do want to know what he thinks this has achieved. Personally my views on him will stay off here, however i think its better if he answered, im not saying he is going to think its great its flared up again, but well does he think this has done anything but just destroy what was achieved.

6. If it does kick off, the American Government are going to have to look at it in a whole new light, they will by their own laws have to do somthing about terrorist support in their own country. Kevin and co could find themselves in a very sticky place

7. Are you the sven or someone masquaring as Sven?

Tell me, then I'd challenge you to say the above to my chops if not, abide by the thread rules and see if you can learn something.

8. MDN,

Hundreds of thousands grew up over there and did not decide to be active supporters and enablers or scum IRA / SF terrorism. I think referring to IRA /SF as scum is probably the most polite term there is for them. There was always another option yet he freely joined an organisation dedicated to mass murder.

What makes you think none of us really gave a fcuk? Some did not, and some cared a great deal and still do.

Furthermore, we have heard his excuses for his helping to murder the mates of many on here. None of them come remotely anywhere near any sort of justification. He chose to be a shitty terrorist and should be treated as such.

I personally have not noticed anyone calling you a terrorist supporter MDN.

(Edit - I see I was a bit late getting my reply in)

9. Read Svens posts.....

No one has seen me defending him, because I haven't. Not sure how much more simple I can make 'Lets hear his side of the story'

10. MDN is right, for two reasons. Firstly, it's interesting to have comments from the other side of the fence, even if they do sometimes make you want to punch the screen. That's precisely why they are important. Secondly, at least KevinB brings some sort of arguement to the table and doesn't just post dribble interspersed with angry smilies. Honestly, sometimes I think that the bloke who writes 'From the Message Boards' in Private Eye gets all his material from reading ARRSE.

11. (i'm a uk civvie)

While i agree that KevinB is a ***********

Let him post; "know your enemy ....."

12. It will be interesting to hear from the Shiners, only the other day Adams was giving Orde a hard time but today, nothing

13. Can someone answer me a simple question? (because I'm too lazy to search for the answer).

Does kevinB support the idea of a united Ireland and therefore by default is a Republican?

or

Does he actively support the illegal and terrorist means by which some groups have attempted to achieve this aim?

14. So instead of just firing internet hero potshots at him and calling him names have you anything to ask?

If you are so fuelled with hatred and feel the need to derail every thread with insult and bile, this is your chance to pose your objections here. To attempt to gain answers......

I'd have thought this would be on page twelve by now.

No responce from you .sven? is it the real Sven or some gutless tool pretending to be him in he name of apparent comedy.

15. He tin rattled for Sinn Fein, search through his username and he explains why and when.