Cmon ENGLAND

Outstanding said:
Swing Low Sweet Chariot!
Another rivetting thread from you.

Outstanding said:
Hi dale, sorry its a bit dull, but trying to get in the mood to watch England win (fingers +++ crossed) you gonna watch?
No, not in the mood. I am, however, in the mood to wind you up.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Dale the snail said:
Outstanding said:
Swing Low Sweet Chariot!
dale is this the cnut you was going on about.
Yes dear.

Outstanding, check your PMs, and if you are going to send me drivel, at least make it interesting.

Oh, and I am not your "mate".

Dale the snail said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Dale the snail said:
Outstanding said:
Swing Low Sweet Chariot!
dale is this the cnut you was going on about.
Yes dear.

Outstanding, check your PMs, and if you are going to send me drivel, at least make it interesting.

just doing a bit of background work on him at the moment.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Dale the snail said:

Play your cards right, Outstanding and you can be dales 'mate'.

It's like jury service.
Flashy, I knew I would use my 6000th post on you.

I really don't like that tool Outstanding, it's OK though, my stalkers are on the case.

You just missed your cretins in chat. They were funny.

jetty said:
Dale we thought you loved us :(
Yannie as banned us suing her phone ,* Flash grassed us up :x

Why would your cancer walting aunty want to take legal action against her own phone?

I know your family is retarded and mentally disturbed but you even make insects look clever.

Is your aunty going to touch your bottom again?

Taz_786 said:
What exactly does an old slave song from the Deep South have to do with rugby anyway?
Ermmmmm It makes sense if you do the actions. And seeing as you appear to be a Manyoo fan, the actions will be well rehearsed.

Perevodchik said:
:roll:

Any more statements of the patently obvious? Apart from 'we're going to win this time' coupled with the usual bollox about Jonny Wilkinson's divinity.
No more, I think that the time for hope is about to run out. You cannot make a team out of one player nor from 15 individually great players. The only spark of great play occurred when several players combined. It may sound trite but it is team interaction that England are missing. If you compare the Fijians this evening they won becuase of their remarkable ability to support and keep playing the game.

What have England rugby union & a 3 pin plug in common?............................................................................................................................................................................................................................... THEY ARE BOTH FCUKING USELESS IN FRANCE. just been informed that they actually won :slow: don't give much hope against the Aussies though. :roll: