C'mon Daaaad, can we have one pleeeeeease? I promise to clean up after it.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, May 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not a fucking chance will I 'host' an assignment seeker. I'd rather slice my tits off.

2. You could put them im the jar with the other bits.

It is bad enough paying for some ofthem to be sent home

3. I think it's a great idea. No whining lefties cry-arsing about them "suffering" in detention camps. Not too sure about the dosh though. With the enthusiasm some of these ppl put into keeping them here, they'd surely do it for free. I know if I want something enough, I will do it for free. If the asylum seeker turns out to be a pimp, gangster, murderer, etc, then the host will also take a percentage of the wrong un's punishment. A hefty deposit can be taken, too, in case of abscondment. In fact, the host can stay in jail until the absconder is caught.

Bring it on.

4. Bring it on. I could do with a new slave. The last one died when he asked for food and water.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes, the people that want them to come here should have them live with them, instead of in areas where the rest of us live. Maybe they'd change their tune after Abdul starts trying it on with their kids

6. I'd use them to staff my sweat shop.

7. Be a good thing in winter too. You could burn them for fuel. Just have to make sure they get lots of McFilthy's down them in the summer to build up combustible reserves.

8. That assumes they are detained the majority aren't. It's almost impossible to deport a 'juvenile' though.

9. I volunteer myself for this programme. Please reserve me an amazonian six foot blonde haired, double D, big bottomed, Nordic goddess nympho from any country you like. I will put her up at mine.

10. Cool she will set her cooking pots up in your front room, start a fire under it and set your fucking house on fire.

11. Given I might have to give 'her' back... I'm all up for it.

Some of the Polish birds look quite fit. Can I have two?

12. You have been to Inala then have you mate!!common practice there to use living room floorboards to build a cooking Fire

13. It would be nice to be paid to look after rather than pay to look after but only nice nubile teenage females of 17 or over. I would happily let them clean up after me and cater to my every whim.