Clungephobia

Just a thought, if I pop round to the local hospital claiming to be a manic clungeophobe, do you think the doctors and nurses there will try to cure me by exposing me to masses of gaping clunge?

That kind of therapy would be right up my street!
Got to be worth a try

Just a thought, if I pop round to the local hospital claiming to be a manic clungeophobe, do you think the doctors and nurses there will try to cure me by exposing me to masses of gaping clunge?

Pop in. Dependent on your err, "presentation" they might detain you under S.2, then later S.3 of the Mental Health Act. If this happens you will meet more cunts than you ever dreamt possible.

Pop in. Dependent on your err, "presentation" they might detain you under S.2, then later S.3 of the Mental Health Act. If this happens you will meet more cunts than you ever dreamt possible.
If I just wanted to meet cunts I would move to India.....or join the Kent police!

This one could induce clungephobia I reckon..Theresa Berkley (english brothel keeper,d 1836).
In her establishments (according to her own advertisments) clients could be.." birched, whipped, fustigated, scourged, needle-picked, half-hung, holly-brushed, furze-brushed, butcher-brushed, stinging-nettled, curry-combed, and phlebotomized".
unconcious patrons would be revived with stinging nettles.
I reckon a Christian, public-school education must have been a pre-requisite for most of her clientele.

If I just wanted to meet cunts I would move to India.....or join the Kent police!
Sorry, I took you out of context. Returning to your original proposition, if you're going to go to A & E claiming to be a manic clungeophobe, don't expect much in the way of treatment. You'll probably pick up a fair few nurses' phone numbers though.

This one could induce clungephobia I reckon..Theresa Berkley (english brothel keeper,d 1836).
In her establishments (according to her own advertisments) clients could be.." birched, whipped, fustigated, scourged, needle-picked, half-hung, holly-brushed, furze-brushed, butcher-brushed, stinging-nettled, curry-combed, and phlebotomized".
I reckon a Christian, public-school education must have been a pre-requisite for most of her clientele.
Wot choo talkin 'bout Willis?

GGO.jpg

Sounds like a standard night in to me.

/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by cernunnos /images/buttons/viewpost-right.png

Got to be worth a try
Not if NHS clunge is anything like the NHS glasses I had to wear in the 70's

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
being a caring type I understand the pain of shaving and its annoying when its stubbly so a neat trim on the front and a bare entrance is fine for me, non itchy apparently, you dont get all tangled up and its easier to find something called the .. clitoris? did I spell that right - not sure what one of those is - is it like the reset button I used to have on my laptops?

G

goatrutar

being a caring type I understand the pain of shaving and its annoying when its stubbly so a neat trim on the front and a bare entrance is fine for me, non itchy apparently, you dont get all tangled up and its easier to find something called the .. clitoris? did I spell that right - not sure what one of those is - is it like the reset button I used to have on my laptops?
Clitoris? I've heard of that. Apparently it makes women have something called an "organism" or something like that.
Clearly this is utter shit and women who discuss such matters are obviously suffering from hysteria.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Keep it simple - If you just want to meet cunts go out for a beer with Dashing Chap.... twice

Latest Threads