Clungephobia

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I've read some of Clunge's "finest works" no wonder I have a phobia.

Read about this in a book in my GP's surgery waiting room and got to wondering how many other famous people had fucked up notions on shagging.
Stephen Fry would be the obvious one. The stinking accepter of male members.

MPKaiser

Old-Salt
I'm thinking closet homo - let's face it, we've all seen some absolute horrors in our lifetime but still "manned up" and fucked the brains out of it. Maybe an early case of her being his "beard"?
But wasn't it her "beard" which caused the problem for him in the first place?

I didn't read all of it..it was a compilation of lists and strange facts so I skimmed through looking for mucky/funny bits like a good soldier should.
And judging from the continuing quotes, you promptly nicked it! ;-)

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Its been that long since I saw a clunge Ive forgotten what they look like.

Its been that long since I saw a clunge Ive forgotten what they look like.
I had a time like that about ten years ago. I became Jesus-like. Every time I touched a bint, she healed over.

I had a time like that about ten years ago. I became Jesus-like. Every time I touched a bint, she healed over.
You've met my missus then?

Here's another one...Havelock Ellis, a Sexologist?!?! who died in 1939..never wanked because he thought he could contract VD from wet dreams and Louis XVI had phimosis..and couldn't skin his sausage making sex very painful for him...I found this particularly moving, imagine being a King with the pick of whole bunch and having a defective knob..George Bernard Shaw was a virgin until 30, then got seduced by an ancient manky widow and promptly went off clunge for the next 15 years.
15 years! If you have one crook beer you're not going to stop heading back to the pub to try another! And another....

G

goatrutar

Let's face it, the first time we dip our cocks in to a chick it's mostly out of a morbid sense of curiosity so perhaps in this case the pubes were a matted mess of dried, queefed period blood which stank to high heaven.

Cunts are basically petri-dishes of horror, and need the sort of constant care usually reserved for a Laminitic pony.
The good people from Mills and Boon rang, they'd like to discuss an opportunity...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

And judging from the continuing quotes, you promptly nicked it! ;-)
50p from the charity rack...still reading it...plenty more to come , how about Pope Alexander VI ..top bloke and enthusiastic orgiast, once had 50 nekkid tarts serving at a banquet and offered prizes for the guest who could get it on the most times. White smoke, red shoes and kiddly fiddling doesn't come close does it.

Just a thought, if I pop round to the local hospital claiming to be a manic clungeophobe, do you think the doctors and nurses there will try to cure me by exposing me to masses of gaping clunge?

That kind of therapy would be right up my street!

Latest Threads