Clungephobia

I had a very sheltered upbringing. First time I touched a bloke down there, aged 17, I was horrified to discover hair ... ironically this encounter took place in the same street where Effie Gray grew up ...
Would it help if I snorted Chang off your clitoral hood?

This is pretty fucked up...Algernon Swinburne (poet 1837-1909).
Excessive beatings at Eton (where the master made him splash eau-de-cologne on his body so as to excite pleasure before pain) caused him to become a keen flagellant. His one heterosexual affair, with a middle-aged, plump, yank, circus performer, ended in failure. She said "I couldn't make him understand that bitings no good".

Would it help if I snorted Chang off your clitoral hood?
Talking of Chang...he deffo did not have Clungephobia...General Chang Chung Cha'ang (d 1935) was known as the three-legged General by the Shanghai prossies and is reputed to have taken on whole brothels...one slapper at a time.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
Back then, society was more repressed and people more gentile; often couldn't openly admit what the real problem was, instead choosing a more delicate explanation in order to avoid embarrassing the other party or themselves.

My bet - the thing had teeth.
Never mind the teeth, Look at the state of the gums.

Famous English writer, philanthropist, and Oxford Don, John Ruskin (1819-1900)was shocked into sexual abstinence for the remainder of his life by the sight of his wife's pubic hair on their wedding night. He became an obsessive masturbator despite his Evangelical Christian education, and it is thought that sexual repression eventually sent him
bonkers.
Didn't help that she had a cunt like a muck spreader!

Famous English writer, philanthropist, and Oxford Don, John Ruskin (1819-1900)was shocked into sexual abstinence for the remainder of his life by the sight of his wife's pubic hair on their wedding night. He became an obsessive masturbator despite his Evangelical Christian education, and it is thought that sexual repression eventually sent him
bonkers. He kept a diary of his wet dreams and died a virgin.
Read about this in a book in my GP's surgery waiting room and got to wondering how many other famous people had fucked up notions on shagging.
Oh sorry, I thought this was a thread about Dashing Chap

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
and Louis XVI had phimosis..and couldn't skin his sausage making sex very painful for him...
Not if he got a couple of soldiers to punch the teeth out of a couple of Courtiers. Then found some way to overcome the gag reflex. I would suggest a banana or a courgette.

The fuck is the point of being a King if one cannot order things to ones entire satisfaction?

Latest Threads