Clungephobia

Famous English writer, philanthropist, and Oxford Don, John Ruskin (1819-1900)was shocked into sexual abstinence for the remainder of his life by the sight of his wife's pubic hair on their wedding night. He became an obsessive masturbator despite his Evangelical Christian education, and it is thought that sexual repression eventually sent him
bonkers. He kept a diary of his wet dreams and died a virgin.
Read about this in a book in my GP's surgery waiting room and got to wondering how many other famous people had fucked up notions on shagging.

Famous English writer, philanthropist, and Oxford Don, John Ruskin (1819-1900)was shocked into sexual abstinence for the remainder of his life by the sight of his wife's pubic hair on their wedding night. He became an obsessive masturbator despite his Evangelical Christian education, and it is thought that sexual repression eventually sent him
Read about this in a book in my GP's surgery waiting room and got to wondering how many other famous people had fucked up notions on shagging.

Ok, I'll ask. Was she ginger?

Don't think it was the repression or the wanking that sent him mad.
He was probably clinically fucking insane before this but would have been known as being "a touch eccentric".

Doesn't make him a bad person you understand, just mad.

Effie went on to work her way through the pre-Raffelites though.................

I'm thinking closet homo - let's face it, we've all seen some absolute horrors in our lifetime but still "manned up" and fucked the brains out of it. Maybe an early case of her being his "beard"?

Isaac Newton - died a virgin.
Or was sneaky enough to not get caught drawing back little boys foreskins with his teeth and chewing errant walnuts from a whores arse.

Back then, society was more repressed and people more gentile; often couldn't openly admit what the real problem was, instead choosing a more delicate explanation in order to avoid embarrassing the other party or themselves.

My bet - the thing had teeth.

To get back to the point that I think the OP was making...

It's fucking ridiculous in the NHS these days. You make an appointment and you've still got time to read a book before it's your turn.

It's fucking ridiculous in the NHS these days. You make an appointment and you've still got time to read a book before it's your turn.
Never mind that what sort of "GP" has "those" kind of books in the waiting room. Whats wrong with 6 yr old OK or Gardeners World, Golf Weekly or that old favourite "The Peoples Friend", on line edition with shite cover painting here:

The Peoples Friend | The Famous Story Magazine

I only found it because I googled it for this post so back off.

I didn't read all of it..it was a compilation of lists and strange facts so I skimmed through looking for mucky/funny bits like a good soldier should.

Let's face it, the first time we dip our cocks in to a chick it's mostly out of a morbid sense of curiosity so perhaps in this case the pubes were a matted mess of dried, queefed period blood which stank to high heaven.

Cunts are basically petri-dishes of horror, and need the sort of constant care usually reserved for a Laminitic pony.

Here's another one...Havelock Ellis, a Sexologist?!?! who died in 1939..never wanked because he thought he could contract VD from wet dreams and Louis XVI had phimosis..and couldn't skin his sausage making sex very painful for him...I found this particularly moving, imagine being a King with the pick of whole bunch and having a defective knob..George Bernard Shaw was a virgin until 30, then got seduced by an ancient manky widow and promptly went off clunge for the next 15 years.

I had a very sheltered upbringing. First time I touched a bloke down there, aged 17, I was horrified to discover hair ... ironically this encounter took place in the same street where Effie Gray grew up ...

wet dreams?........... some of us are so old we have wet farts and dry dreams