Clungephobia

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, Mar 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Famous English writer, philanthropist, and Oxford Don, John Ruskin (1819-1900)was shocked into sexual abstinence for the remainder of his life by the sight of his wife's pubic hair on their wedding night. He became an obsessive masturbator despite his Evangelical Christian education, and it is thought that sexual repression eventually sent him
    bonkers. He kept a diary of his wet dreams and died a virgin.
    Read about this in a book in my GP's surgery waiting room and got to wondering how many other famous people had fucked up notions on shagging.

• Like Like x 1

2. Ok, I'll ask. Was she ginger?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Don't think it was the repression or the wanking that sent him mad.
    He was probably clinically fucking insane before this but would have been known as being "a touch eccentric".

Doesn't make him a bad person you understand, just mad.

4. Effie went on to work her way through the pre-Raffelites though.................

• Like Like x 7
  5. I'm thinking closet homo - let's face it, we've all seen some absolute horrors in our lifetime but still "manned up" and fucked the brains out of it. Maybe an early case of her being his "beard"?

• Like Like x 2
  6. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

Isaac Newton - died a virgin.

7. Or was sneaky enough to not get caught drawing back little boys foreskins with his teeth and chewing errant walnuts from a whores arse.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Auburn I think, Effie Gray was from Perth ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Back then, society was more repressed and people more gentile; often couldn't openly admit what the real problem was, instead choosing a more delicate explanation in order to avoid embarrassing the other party or themselves.

My bet - the thing had teeth.

• Like Like x 1
  10. To get back to the point that I think the OP was making...

It's fucking ridiculous in the NHS these days. You make an appointment and you've still got time to read a book before it's your turn.

• Like Like x 5
  11. You've obviously not had that many NHS appontments of late....

12. Never mind that what sort of "GP" has "those" kind of books in the waiting room. Whats wrong with 6 yr old OK or Gardeners World, Golf Weekly or that old favourite "The Peoples Friend", on line edition with shite cover painting here:

The Peoples Friend | The Famous Story Magazine

I only found it because I googled it for this post so back off.

13. I didn't read all of it..it was a compilation of lists and strange facts so I skimmed through looking for mucky/funny bits like a good soldier should.

14. Let's face it, the first time we dip our cocks in to a chick it's mostly out of a morbid sense of curiosity so perhaps in this case the pubes were a matted mess of dried, queefed period blood which stank to high heaven.

Cunts are basically petri-dishes of horror, and need the sort of constant care usually reserved for a Laminitic pony.

• Like Like x 7
  15. I've got one of those....