Clueless Ungulate Accuses Murnaghan of Sexism

Asking a woman questions is now sexism. Bless them.

jim30

LE
She is confirming all my prejudices about the educational and knowledge requirements for (Honourary) Lieutenant Colonels.

Undoubtedly she's being pencilled in for the next open slot on Question Time as we speak.

Jock Tory chick nails it

Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson hit out at MS Thornberry, saying there were 'plenty of genuine sexism and mysogyny in politics' but said we 'don't need prominent women debasing the term to cover their own poor performance

Lets take this off air/Offline if a phrase oft heard squealed by incompetants who have been back footed comprehensively

I use it frequently myself in meetings once I've annoyed someone

God forbid that her and her ilk should ever form the government of these isles.

For all the talk of sexism and unequal pay, all I seem to see is incompetent women using excuses to cover how useless they are.

She is confirming all my prejudices about the educational and knowledge requirements for (Honourary) Lieutenant Colonels.
On In the subject of "education and knowledge" the correct spelling is "honorary". Not a criticism, merely an observation.

Clueless ungulate? Is that code for "totally useless, self-centred,arrogant, overstuffed, sod-working-for-a-living parasite"?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
What does ungulate mean?

On In the subject of "education and knowledge" the correct spelling is "honorary". Not a criticism, merely an observation.
You could of course describe Emily Thornberry as being 'glamourous', except it would be utterly wrong and un-true.

jim30

LE
Quite. but as I am sitting having breakfast in the california sunshine, with fat typing mong fingers, I dont hugely care :)

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Latest Threads