clucking fluttercuks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by revmodes, Jun 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. try this at high speed..
    this is the story of rindercella and her sugly isters,
    they lived in a marge lansion.Rindercella worked hard frubbing sloors,emptying poss pits,and shivelling shot.
    At days end she was knucking fackered.the sugly isters were bugly astards..one was called Mary Hinge..the other Betty Swallocks: they really were forrible huckers: the both had fetty sweet and fatty swannies,they both had tickets to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let rinders go.
    Suddenly there was a bucking fang,the gairy fodmother appeared.Her name was:
    Shairy Hithole, and she was a butch rucking fesbian.She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys with buge hollocks and dig bicks, the gairy fodmother told rindercella to be home by midnight or there would be a cucking falamity. At the ball rinders was dancing with the prandsome hince when the clock struck twelve," Mist all chucking frighty" she cried and ran , tripping barse over ollocks and losing her slass gripper. next he day the prandsome hince arrived at the lansion , both the sugly isters tried toget the slass glipper with no luck,Betty Swallocks was irate and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers,the glipper fitted rindercella pucking ferfectly, and so they were married......

2. errrmmm.....why?

3. ITS the NAAFI live a little :D

4. Think I would sooner lick my dog's genitals.

5. This, or something like it was done by Ronnie Barker on TV some years ago. As for, "so they were married", See my post in Fatherhood, what's the crack? Elsewhere on this website.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I did, it was simples - I suppose it might be funnier and harder if I actually spoke the words :muhaha: