Club Night in London

Club night for all in London

There is going to be a club event in Vauxhall for all Military or ex-Military in a big nightclub. All you have to pay is the drinks that are discounted for the event. There will be a few DJ's, full bar and a smokers terrace. It will take place during the latter part of October / November on a Friday.

If you are interested email alanatlondon@googlemail.com for details and to register an interest.

Over 18's only

Nope, the venue is split in two so the area we will use is the other part that is not connected to the gay bit

I dont own a club, can I bring a table leg instead? If anything its even more traumatising when you jam the splintery end up a beefers chuff.

alantheskinhead said:
Nope, the venue is split in two so the area we will use is the other part that is not connected to the gay bit
And for a butch ex squaddie ball licker, your motivation for setting up an annexed area full of ex squaddies next to a queeny bottom fest is ? Am I right in assuming you are seperating the 2 groups with little more than A4 sheets of paper and essence of poppers ?

alantheskinhead said:
Splitter!

ps what is a 'gay bit'? Photos welcome. Thank you.

para_medic said:
ps what is a 'gay bit'?
The area shin deep in seminal fluid, reeking of poppers, populated by leather clad men massaging each other's prostates and lip-synching to ABBA songs. If any more proof is needed, try shouting 'Jarrod......Legs....are you in here?' A mincing cry of 'Coo-eee' or a baritone 'I'm a laydeeee!' should put your mind at ease.

FiveAlpha said:
para_medic said:
ps what is a 'gay bit'?
The area shin deep in seminal fluid, reeking of poppers, populated by leather clad men massaging each other's prostates and lip-synching to ABBA songs. If any more proof is needed, try shouting 'Jarrod......Legs....are you in here?' A mincing cry of 'Coo-eee' or a baritone 'I'm a laydeeee!' should put your mind at ease.
Sounds like you're a regular there!

para_medic said:
ps what is a 'gay bit'? Photos welcome. Thank you.
I coudn't find any images of tattered sphincters. This do you?