Club Night in London

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by alantheskinhead, Aug 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Club night for all in London

There is going to be a club event in Vauxhall for all Military or ex-Military in a big nightclub. All you have to pay is the drinks that are discounted for the event. There will be a few DJ's, full bar and a smokers terrace. It will take place during the latter part of October / November on a Friday.

If you are interested email alanatlondon@googlemail.com for details and to register an interest.

Over 18's only

2. Judging by your other posts will this be a gay event?

3. If it is I hope Colin Ireland is the guest of honour.

4. Nope, the venue is split in two so the area we will use is the other part that is not connected to the gay bit

5. I dont own a club, can I bring a table leg instead? If anything its even more traumatising when you jam the splintery end up a beefers chuff.

6. And for a butch ex squaddie ball licker, your motivation for setting up an annexed area full of ex squaddies next to a queeny bottom fest is ? Am I right in assuming you are seperating the 2 groups with little more than A4 sheets of paper and essence of poppers ?

7. Two, 5 litre cans of unleaded it is then. Job jobbed.

8. Splitter!

ps what is a 'gay bit'? Photos welcome. Thank you.

9. The area shin deep in seminal fluid, reeking of poppers, populated by leather clad men massaging each other's prostates and lip-synching to ABBA songs. If any more proof is needed, try shouting 'Jarrod......Legs....are you in here?' A mincing cry of 'Coo-eee' or a baritone 'I'm a laydeeee!' should put your mind at ease.

10. Sounds like you're a regular there!

11. I coudn't find any images of tattered sphincters. This do you?

[​IMG]