• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Club bosses sack mascot for getting them out . . almost

Bit of a non-story really but it does mean I get to post some middle-aged filth in sossies.

FOOTBALL club bosses have blown the whistle on Britain's only woman mascot - after she stripped off for a photo shoot.

Sexy Tracy Chandler was given the red card by Championship side Doncaster Rovers after she posed in raunchy undies for a national lads mag.
Dark haired Tracy only agreed to show off her curves to help raise money for children's charity the NSPCC, which the club has been supporting with a series of fund-raising activities.
But stuffy directors reckon the glamour pictures gave the football club a bad image and booted her out of her voluntary unpaid job as mascot Donny Dog.

I travelled through Doncaster at night on the train... British Railways days with real steam chuff-chuffs..... on my way to Catterick for basic training..... never did see what the town looks likes... But it couldn't be worse than Catterick Garrison, Richmond or Darlington.... could it???

I travelled through Doncaster at night on the train... British Railways days with real steam chuff-chuffs..... on my way to Catterick for basic training..... never did see what the town looks likes... But it couldn't be worse than Catterick Garrison, Richmond or Darlington.... could it???
Doncaster is all the above but with 90% less squaddies in it...........I was eating in a pub about 1930hrs after work, the pub was emptyish a part from a few pissheads & two birds at the bar....I ordered another glass of wine...."one bird says ooh you sound posh!" two hrs later I was nuts deep in her!! loverly lass

Doncaster is all the above but with 90% less squaddies in it...........I was eating in a pub about 1930hrs after work, the pub was emptyish a part from a few pissheads & two birds at the bar....I ordered another glass of wine...."one bird says ooh you sound posh!" two hrs later I was nuts deep in her!! loverly lass
You lying Twat, two hours to bed a Donny Dog, you are either Pig fcuking ugly or very rich,
I doubt it's the latter, those pox-ridden slappers are two G and T's and on their backs.
Tell the truth you romancing shitbag!

You lying Twat, two hours to bed a Donny Dog, you are either Pig fcuking ugly or very rich,
I doubt it's the latter, those pox-ridden slappers are two G and T's and on their backs.
Tell the truth you romancing shitbag!
They were probably on a GRAB A PIG night......did she get a load of diamond white off her giggling mates??

Latest Threads