Club advice

Am in the process of taking different position within the club committee and getting amongst the weeds in making changes, hopefully to encourage more disciplines, more competitions and ultimately ensuring the sport maintains a presence in the area.

I know there will be directives and laws governing the following but to save me being on constant send to the local firearms bobby, I thought I'd ask a couple of questions here.

1. Can a club hold 'club pistols' i.e. black powder / muzzle loading revolvers?
2. Can non licensed members, i.e. those on probation use them (supervised and coached of course)
3. Can a club hold pistol calibre carbines or centre fire rifles suitable for shooting indoors, i.e. .38 winchesters / 9mm chambered enfolds etc.
4. Can non licensed members, i.e. those on probation use them (supervised and coached of course)

Is anyone aware of any sports grants that could possibly be out there? We have a number of disabled shooters, a number of competition shooters to a pretty high level, is there any financial assistance available.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes to all of them mate. Also sec1 practical shotguns.

Might be worth contacting the wholesalers for discounts for disabled. It would look good for their marketing. Try Edgar Brothers.

Is there a directive or an authority I can quote etc?

On the last committee meeting all the old hits were under the impression a club could no longer hold a pistol.

Is there a directive or an authority I can quote etc?

On the last committee meeting all the old hits were under the impression a club could no longer hold a pistol.
I've got nothing mate, other than the club I was associated with having club pistols. Maybe the tossers at Bisley could help?

No to Sec. 1 shotties - they have to be on the person's ticket. Same with long-barrelled pistols.

For the other questions, see the Home Office guidance. It's all in there.