Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Clowns at Cenotaph Parade on BBC1

I think that more should be said about the “veterans’ mobility display team” they where pants not one fancy manoeuvre to be seen

Non story soldiers will be soldiers

BarkingSpider said:
Spanny said:
BarkingSpider said:
Do you have a BBC iplayer link for that interview please? I must have missed that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ntlp4/Remembrance_Sunday_the_Cenotaph_2009/

Round about the 1 hour 9 minute mark

Not surprised you missed it . Some of the posts here give the impression they saw someone dig up and fcuk the unknown soldier :roll:

That was what all this outrage was about? Seriously? Haven't we all done that at times?

DGSx said:
BarkingSpider said:
Spanny said:
BarkingSpider said:
Do you have a BBC iplayer link for that interview please? I must have missed that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ntlp4/Remembrance_Sunday_the_Cenotaph_2009/

Round about the 1 hour 9 minute mark

Not surprised you missed it . Some of the posts here give the impression they saw someone dig up and fcuk the unknown soldier :roll:

That was what all this outrage was about? Seriously? Haven't we all done that at times?

No, but I wish I had. :D
Maybe I will next year... Probably wouldn't be funny if I did it. :wink:

WTF. whats wrong with a couple of chaps who probably got up very early, made the effort to get there , probably stood around board to naafi break for hours on end, cold pissed off, More than likely with a full bladder, with some Fecken RSM given them an ear acre.

FFS get a life some of you......

ILHM7GjDkr1w7nqy0yDgrJJGo1_500.jpg

Have now seen what everyone is talking about. I think the inspiration was the Goon Show, just the lads larking about while nothing is happening. It's not like they knocked the Blues and Royals off their horses and held a race around the block, although the temptation would have been there.

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
I'm more outraged that a Ex Grenadier Guards Officer doesnt know how to tie a half windsor knot in his tie!

I'm more amazed he knows how to tie a bow in his shoes, for himself.

Markintime said:
I'm more outraged that a Ex Grenadier Guards Officer doesnt know how to tie a half windsor knot in his tie!

Once the orderly goes so does everything else.Probably had his grollies on back to front aswell.

Markintime said:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He had slip-ons :D :D :D

boggy said:
WTF. whats wrong with a couple of chaps who probably got up very early, made the effort to get there , probably stood around board to naafi break for hours on end, cold pissed off, More than likely with a full bladder, with some Fecken RSM given them an ear acre.

Should be , Shoot it over my face
Nice eyes. :D

Fat_Cav said:
boggy said:

Should be , Shoot it over my face
Nice eyes. :D

Get away!