Cloudflare

Starting a new thread only as this is a problem I have not encountered before.

Sometimes when I try to get Arrse I get a error screen from "Cloudfare" there is a link to help from that screen that the CO's may comprehend but I do not.

"If CloudFlare can not connect to your server, a "Website Currently Unavailable" message will appear. This error message occurs in two circumstances:

1. Your server or hosting provider is having issues
  2. Your server or hosting provider is not having issues, but either your hosting provider or server is limiting or blocking connections from CloudFlare IPs
When you see the "Website Currently Unavailable" message, the first step is to check to see if your origin server is having issues. To do so, there are two tests that you can run.
Test 1) Try accessing the following subdomain for your website (i.e yourdomain.com): direct.yourdomain.com
If you can't get to the site going direct, then the issue is likely with your server or hosting provider. In this case, contact your hosting provider to find out why your origin server is offline.
Note: CloudFlare adds the 'direct' subdomain when you sign up for the service. It bypasses CloudFlare's network. Some users choose to edit the name of the subdomain, so if you've changed the name, then you should replace 'direct' with the revised subdomain name.
Test 2) Run the following curl command in Terminal or Putty:
curl -v -H 'Host: yourdomain.com' server IP address So, as an example: curl -v -H 'Host: yourdomain.com' 111.111.111.11
Good luck with this, sorry for the long quote but thought it might help.

C

cloudbuster

Any Government-issue vehicles outside your house? Blokes in ill-fitting suits wearing hearing-aids prowling the neighbourhood?

You're screwed, is what it means. That campaign to free Jarrod tipped them off that you are a fundamentalist liberal.

Any Government-issue vehicles outside your house? Blokes in ill-fitting suits wearing hearing-aids prowling the neighbourhood?

You're screwed, is what it means. That campaign to free Jarrod tipped them off that you are a fundamentalist liberal.
Not worried, stopped off yesterday and stocked up on more 5.56 and .45. I'll be OK.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Edited as I didn't read the post correctly. M previous problems with this all gone after my last update of Chrome

Latest Threads