'Cloud' concerns after leaks?

So anyone worried about naked pictures or dodgy photos in compromising postions they had stored?

Experts have raised concerns over the security of "cloud" storage sites following the leak of intimate pictures of celebrities. It is understood some of the images were obtained from services such as Apple iCloud that back up content from devices on to the internet.

Apple is understood to be looking into the issue.

More @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29011850

That's why I never use the Cloud for archiving pictures of a "certain" type. I put 'em on portable hard drives or thumb drives; cheap as chips they are these days.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
So anyone worried about naked pictures or dodgy photos in compromising postions they had stored?

No. I can't imagine there's any demand and/or public interest in seeing a photograph of me with my cock out.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
No. I can't imagine there's any demand and/or public interest in seeing a photograph of me with my cock out.

Don't be too sure about that.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Just keep things on your hard drive, and people can hack that instead. If something's connected to the internet, and someone really wants to see it, they will.

Not a shocker really is it - Why anyone would think these 'cloud' storage sites are safe is beyond me, hackers are always attempting to gain access and it won't be long before some MP or Plod request 'unreserved' access to the databases either - with the usual '"just think of the children" reason for spying on the population.

And in case you missed it here's a piccy of Sixty's widgey....

7XG8.jpg

CQMS

LE
There was a time when any unattended camera would be guaranteed to have pictures of cocks in it for viewing by strangers, how times change.

Where can I get a gander at these unexpurgated pic's of celebrity tits and bums? Everywhere I look they've done a Lord Lucan.:pc:

Flaccid, I see. :-D

Not a shocker really is it - Why anyone would think these 'cloud' storage sites are safe is beyond me, hackers are always attempting to gain access and it won't be long before some MP or Plod request 'unreserved' access to the databases either - with the usual '"just think of the children" reason for spying on the population.

And in case you missed it here's a piccy of Sixty's widgey....

View attachment 175794

Complete with his matching nipples and excellent manicure....

Sixty's.jpg

Nice firm tits with just a hint of blue vein showing through, but those nipples are off the hook. :omg: :omfg:

Complete with his matching nipples and excellent manicure....

...and just where the F !!!!!! did you get that picture from - I am thoroughly disgusted that such pictures exist on the 'net' and feel like reporting this entire thread.

(just to get the report correct of course - what site was it again ?)

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
That lady has got peepees on her boobies.

Inherently wrong man, inherently wrong.

Latest Threads