Clothing at the Christmas crawl

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StabTiffy2B, Oct 5, 2005.

1. PVC Nurse outfit

2. PVC Copper Outfit including handcuffs

3. Bikini

4. School Girl Outfit

5. Her Birthday suit

6. Clown Costume

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Officer's Bird has promised that if I buy her an outfit, she'll wear it at the Christmas Crawl.

I'm far too exited to have any rational thoughts, so I am requesting ideas from the arrse community:

Watch and shoot, Watch and shoot.
  2. Deffo the School Girl outfit..

short [ I mean short ] kilt.. high heel pumps,, long, almost translucent, white knee high stockings.. White blouse unbuttoned just so, school sweater draped with insouscience over the shoulder.. hair in twin pony tails...

um... er... hold on a bit... I'll be back..[ where's THE sock ? ]
  3. Ask Jennie, he has a peculiar dress sense.
  4. Please add option for 'just a smile'
  5. Guys she is staying at my flat on this crawl :roll:
    I'm not sure my neighbours would take too kindly to any PVC outfit greeting them 8O 8O

However, it could work in my favour she act as a 'lady of the night' secure a motor and get us a free lift home!! :wink: Hurrah! :lol:
  6. I think that's the birthday suit option.
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

The old 'Paedo self-outer' option worked then...
  8. Heavens!... you miscontrue my motives... Birthday Suit leaves no room for intrigue and imagination to kick in.. Bikini is so ' blasee ' and I'm allergic to PVC [ hives - latex rection or something like ]..doesn't leave much in the way of options..

besides... well.. there's..

9. Is that like a rubber nob?
  10. Guys guys guys guys if we make her look sexy then we'll just be invaded by lots of drunken morons letching and generally ruining our night of drunken letching. If however we make her look like an absolute and complete idiot then we can laugh and point all night without fear of being invaded by morons.
  11. Clown Suit it is then, I guess...
  12. What I want to know is which of the guys is now in possession of the famous pink lycra gimp suit!
    I believe MDN has had a request from someone overseas wanting to borrow it for this occassion :)
    Label on it reads "stains unremovable, sorry" ;)

Edited to add, and does Gunny still have the blue spotted number?
  13. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I reckon she should turn up at the Victory Services Club at 14.00 hrs, naked and well waxed carrying half a dozen cam creme packs and an eyebrow pencil so that we can "dress" her in DPM and draw on the would make a cracking piccy for the body art section.
  14. Is there a picture of said OB on the gallery??

If so can someone post a link to it, as i want to see what she looks like before I vote :twisted:

PS tooooo many pictures to trawl through to find her
  15. She took her pic back out of the gallery, but she gets a 6/10 on the non-famous scale.