clothing and pacestick

Hello fellow gunners!!
i wonder if any s/ncos or officers from "gods regt"
help me i am ex 5 hvy regt but now with the ACF! I am after getting hold of a xxl regt blue jumper and also a pacestick! the blue jumper i cant find anywhere at all that sells them!but really after a used one for expense!!Also after a used pacestick for a reasonable price!!

ex gunner in need for help!!!

thanks

As a slight aside from the request above and no doubt some may see this as a silly question, but; Is the marching pace for cadets the regulation 30 inches or is it less due to them, on average, being smaller in height than soldiers?

TheBigUn said:
As a slight aside from the request above and no doubt some may see this as a silly question, but; Is the marching pace for cadets the regulation 30 inches or is it less due to them, on average, being smaller in height than soldiers?
Not 100% sure how relevant it is, but while at the Duke of York's school, the school RSM used to teach a 30" pace, and used his (presumably) full-sized GREN GDS pacestick to measure it...

In my experience ACF Instructors don't really require blue jumpers (who wears then these days) and most certainly no need for a pace stick unless of course you are a RSMI - try the ACF forum

Ubique

replying to the bigun! No the pace is exactly the same as regulation 30 inches ! you do at times need to slow the pace down to counteract there heights at times!!With the question about pacesticks i suppose it is down to the county you are with but as a Csm or SMI In our county they are quite within their rights to carry a pacestick! Not to open it but to carry it! And I no somebody will come on and say if you have'nt done the "small arms drill course " You can't carry it! But it all depends on their commandant! I don't no if the regt still wears the blue jumpers ! But as an ex gunner and proud of it , if they are still wearing them, then I would as well!!!
Lets be honest they do look smart!!

I'm almost certain my pullover came from the Stevenage Knitting Company (the manufacturers). I don't have contact details anymore, but no doubt a google will do the trick?

Oh lookee lookee what I found on an ebay trip

Don't you just love Ebay

Its XL mind, I'm half tempted myself if I had a reason to wear it