Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Clothing and Fashion Accessories!

/images/Eagle/arrseteedemof.jpg/images/Eagle/arrseteedemob.jpg

Yes, I know you want one.............waaaaant ooooooone!!!....... ;)

If some kind soul could do a bit o' research into pricing (I'll supply the artwork) maybe between us we will finally get the presses rolling!

[edit]...that'll be me then! ;)...[edit]

White and Olive Green are likely bets and Khaki is very...erm...'seasonal' *cough*! ;) ;)

The price is likely to be based on the numbers ordered. Any one of a dozen places who advertise in Soldier will print them.

Sweetie,

I'd wear it, but only when I'm out with you in yours. And yours is going to say :

"I'm a complete pain in the ARRSE!"

.....and the hits just keep on rolling.....

What I'm thinking of doing is getting the artwork to the printer (final design in agreement with the CO's of course), supplying their address and then letting people order them directly......

It might be a little more costly for the individual per item, but it would prevent a financial disaster with a big run and few takers....not to mention the admin nightmare of taking orders / posting stuff / returns etc etc etc.... ;)

Thoughts? :)

yep, that seems to be a sensible solution. I've been caught on the wrong end of T-shirt deals.

Are we getting this embroidered? Far better than screen-print, and worth the extra money.

Have you considered offering the lucky punter who gets the job a space here on our ARRSE to advertise his wares....for a suitable discount obviously.

May be an idea to get a rough cut of how many T-shirts we'll be ordering so that "they" can work out a price.  Can you set up a T-shirt vote list thingy somewhere on the site?

Are we getting this embroidered? Far better than screen-print, and worth the extra money.
Both options could be available - there are many outlets that will do both!  In fact there are certain suppliers that will offer a whole gamut off stuff from one design....baseball caps, sweatshirts even boxers (apt place for the logo I suppose!).......

Have you considered offering the lucky punter who gets the job a space here on our ARRSE to advertise his wares....
Good plan - a link for us punters to click on to get the t-shirts in the first place.....dámn!, I'm Minister for Propaganda, why didn't I think of that?! ;D

Up to the COs though - it's their train set. ;)

May be an idea to get a rough cut of how many T-shirts we'll be ordering so that "they" can work out a price.  Can you set up a T-shirt vote list thingy somewhere on the site?
Again, over to the COs for that one!.....maybe when we've got a couple of potential suppliers sorted out we'll run that poll. ;)

Well I notice that Eagle has also started a poll so that is up and running.  As for putting an ad/link on the site then that will be no problem either.  My only stipulation for this T-Shirt malarky is that £1 on each shirt goes to the ABF/RBL.

Not only T's but I've sourced a potential supplier for the following: ;D

T-Shirts
Skinni t's
Polo Shirts
Sweat Shirts
Caps
Rugby Shirts
Casual Shirts
Fleeces
Jackets
Childrens
Fitness Wear
Towels
Bags

.....and in a comprehensive range of colours and garment weights!

The initial set-up fee for the project is likely to be between £50-£100* but after that, we 'arrses' will be able to order, even single items, direct from the supplier.....with no obligation to buy in bulk! ;D  This obviously has it's down-side in that items will be slightly more expensive than if part of a bulk run.  However, I'm sure you can understand that neither the COs or we Admins will have the time to run such an arrse industry!  (And what if we had to deploy? :eek:)

I'll post more info as and when I know..... ;) 8) ;D

*FAO Admins/Mods - I'd be prepared to split the set-up fee with yuz!  Between us, it'd only be the price of a round I'm sure.... ;)

To the 'Batcave'!!! ;)