• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Clothing and body armour sizes ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many sizes do the standard issue clothes and body armour come in ?? As by the time i finish growing i have the feeling i will be around 6'10" !!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
techy12 said:
One size fits all??? I'll remember that when I have to squeeze in to size 80/80/96 CS95 trousers.(20 years ago maybe)
I don't recall having CS95 trousers 20 years ago...

techy12 said:
One size fits all??? I'll remember that when I have to squeeze in to size 80/80/96 CS95 trousers.(20 years ago maybe)
I used to fit 80/80/96 as well, though looking at my reserve kit now I have difficulty believing that I could ever have worn it.

190/120 Height/chest is the highest my list says (may be shortened Cadet Force one, but I don't think so). After that there's special issue, so the clothes will fit. Body armour (from what I have found/seen/heard) also goes big.

190cm should fit persons upto about 6'7"
120cm means a chest of 47" (I'm 50" chest and it fits me, slightly tight, but then I'm fat due to disability)

CCF_CI said:
190/120 Height/chest is the highest my list says (may be shortened Cadet Force one, but I don't think so). After that there's special issue, so the clothes will fit. Body armour (from what I have found/seen/heard) also goes big.

190cm should fit persons upto about 6'7"
120cm means a chest of 47" (I'm 50" chest and it fits me, slightly tight, but then I'm fat due to disability)
Thanks for the detailed reply !

sneakyteen ,at the age of 15 i think clothing and body armour sizes are the least of your worries in your military career. please stop it with bone theads :roll:

omg, back the fcuk off of me, whats with the people on this site, since im 15 and 6'7" i think if i grow much more then it could be an issue, will all of you idiots stop making 'BONE' posts in constructive and personally informative threads.

What the fcuk is it with you? You haven't even passed selection to AFC Harrogate yet, but you're posting about special forces and whether the body armour will fit you. Do you really think you'll be the only tall person in the army? Of course it's a fcuking stupid question.

Wind your neck in and learn to walk before you run. Being enthusiastic is a good thing; being a gobshite who pisses people off with their incessant gibbering and arrogance isn't.

I love the way people on this site hate people that try and cover all of their bases, its just a fcking question that i had in my mind so i decided to ask experienced people, get over it, you didnt have to click on this thread did ya really, why do you have to start these things, learn some self control :roll:

People on this site happen to be the people who are already part of the organisation you want to join. You're going to have fun when you join with that attitude.

You're not covering bases as much as trolling; anyone with a modicum of sense would not need to ask questions like "Will the army have clothes that will fit me" :roll:

And now i no the answer, i asked the question to get an answer and i got it, why did the others not have a problem, you just had to pick a fight, thats the fact of the matter.

SneakyTeen said:
omg, back the fcuk off of me, whats with the people on this site, since im 15 and 6'7" i think if i grow much more then it could be an issue, will all of you idiots stop making 'BONE' posts in constructive and personally informative threads.
So lets have a look at just 2 of your constructive and personally informative threads shall we....

* Joining Up (Regular) » Choosing between these two regiments is to hard !! (yeah its like working out the meaning of life isnt it?!!)

* Joining Up (Regular) » Are the paras really all chavvy, dumb, *heads

well thats 2 that arent exactly constructive or personally informative (p.s id love to see you ask that in a bar down Colchester!!)

then we have your excellent insight of airborne forces;

''im thinking paras but they are renown for there 24/7 foolishness which is not my cuppa tea.''

so your telling me that im making bone posts in your constructive and informative threads? sorry id better go back to school, can i join your class?!!

yeah, the second one was a bone topic. Yet i fail to see a problem with the first, there are 100 topics like it, but not with the same circumstances, whats your problem with it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads