• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Closest Camp?

Anyone know the closest Army/RAF base to the Royal Albert Hall in Kingston London Please? preferably one that has transit accomidation! On October 7th, My Sqn in Germany would like to go to the US Army Vs British Tri-Service boxing and need to sort out accomodation and help/links will be very helpful

Thanks

Royal Albert hall in Kingston? Do you mean Kensington? - I know a few barracks there (was in one of them) but I know they don't have transit at the closest.

I tried to get transit accom in london recently for my unit. The only site is woolwich now for official transit accom. Pm me a contact mil email and i'll send you the point of contact.

Latest Threads