Close Protection, Maritime Secrurity

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by scurtis, Jul 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I am curently serving in the Army (RE) and looking to be out in around 2 - 3 months.
    I know of a few people who are out at the moment and are or have done cp courses, some of which are in jobs now, making big bucks it seems.
    Does anyone have any info and could recomend a course who has experiance in this field. Theres so many courses out there and the prices range quite a bit, was wondering whats good value for money... Plus ive been told that the maritime security is a big one now and may also have better job prospects as everyone goes towards the cp route. Is this true? and its lot cheaper for the course.

If anyone has any info that would be great.
  2. There's a course at Lympstone that has been shown to be quite useful in that industry ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'll PM you a website link of an accredited trainer and a telephone number - they are massive in both CP and Maritime Security and a very good organisation, I sometimes do a bit of classroom delivery for them.
  4. Wouldn't this be better under "jobs"?