Close protection bag - bargain or not ?

This is what you get for your £359.99.If I empty the loft/garage and raid me work bag I'll have most of it together in 15 minutes.Even the UK road map is two years out of date.What a walt kit.

v SECURITY SCANNER (Hand held wand)

v RECHARABLE HAND HELD RADIOS (3km RANGE)

v SECURITY BELT SYSTEM

v 2 X SEARCH MIRRORS

v SPEED CUFFS (Hiatts with serial number removed)

· DOOR & WINDOW ALARMS

· CLOTHES BRUSH

· MOSI-BANDS

· BINOCULARS

· STAINLESS STEEL SCISSORS

· TRAVEL IRON

o D-RINGS (3 Karabiners)

o BURNS KIT

o FIRST AID KIT

o UMBRELLA

o SEWING KIT

o LATEX GLOVES (1 BOX)

o SMALL ALUMINIUM TORCH

o SPARE BATTERIES (AAA)

o SHOE POLISH KIT

o MULTI TOOL

o 1 LARGE TORCH & BATTERIES

o 1 PACK OF CELL BATTERIES

o ROAD ATLAS (UK 2007)

o NOTE BOOKS (1 PACK OF 5)

o BLACK BALL POINT PENS (1 PACK)

o PAIN KILLERS (1 BOX)

o FLU TABS (1 BOX)

o DIARROEAH TABLETS (1 BOX)

o 2 SUITCASE LOCKS

o DISPOSABLE LIGHTERS (1 BOX)

o KUBOTAN

o BAG

Of course it's not a bargain! The picture shows to US Secret Service agents and not the actual bag. From the description you could assemble the stuff in it for much cheaper and the lack of a photo means it could be a Tesco bag.

Plus there are no door stops. I find it hard to believe their claims too
As mentioned above this Bag is now recommended by 2 of the UK's best training providers.
Who? And I have never heard of this bag before.

It's just going to be a shed load of gash Viper junk and Tesco value rubbish.

erm, excuse me Mr. physically threatening, can you please wait while i rummage inside my enormous bag of very useful utensils to find my rapid deployment kubotan? No? well fcuk you then, I'll hit you with my travel iron

All that kit is avalable in LIDlE at about 1/10th of the price

All that kit is avalable in LIDLE at about 1/10th of the price

What a bunch or arrse!

What no membership form for IBA???

The bag is definatly not worth £359, a good shopping trip would get it all for a fraction of the price

The magnetic training aids look a bit gucci though, I know a Recce Instructor who uses a Military version, very effective as long as you have a metal service handy. Does anyone else sell these or can you buy the military version ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CONTACT-LEFT-BODYGUARD-SECURITY-MAGNETIC-TRAINING-AIDS_W0QQitemZ110329455693QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Militaria_LE?hash=item110329455693&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

They can't spell diarrhoea, a kubotan is an offensive weapon and what the fcuk does a bodyguard need a clothes brush for? Hitting people after a PCSO confiscates his kubotan?

Load of junk. Watch some walt buy it :roll:

I clicked through to the seller's main website; and I applaud him for finding a way to profit from Walts. Someone has to, might as well be him.