Close knuckle banter?Bring it on- but please help me too!

Hi all,

I really need help with my dissertation and I was recommended to this site by a member of the Royal Air Force but he has warned me to prepare myself for what he describes as 'close knuckle banter'. I am prepared but I'm hoping you wont be too mean to me!

Basically I am a 3rd year fashion promotion student working on my dissertation. My subject is the uniformed self and I have posed the question 'To what extent has the influence of military uniforms in mainstream fashion had an impact on the perceptions of the original?'.

I've written a short survey and would really appreciate your opinions. I'd also love to hear anything else you have to say about the subject and where I could improve on the questions I have posed.

The survey is....
Military Uniforms- Perceptions Survey

Thanks so much in advance

Please play nice!

Rebecca x

Isn´t it more like uniform´s following fashion?In the ´70´s squaddies watched Saturday Night Fever and started wearing their shirt collars outside their combat jackets and even coveralls,though in the sixties quite a few disigners copied the battle dress jacket pattern of arrse freezer so maybe it goes both ways sometimes?

Nice enough?

P

PrinceAlbert

I thought ladies have always found men in uniform sexy, so surely it's a moot point?

More importantly Rebecca, are you attractive?

Rebecca,

Being new to Arrse, you are probably not aware but all new female posters on this forum have to post picture of themselves (Norks out as a minimum), in order to be accepted.

Hope this helps.

Shiny

job jobbed. Now I've completed your survey Rebecca? Becky? Becks? Honey bunny? i feel its only fair you post pictures of you and your friends in various states of undress.

Yours SS

Arrse's Premier league Adonis........(and bullshit artist)

P

PrinceAlbert

Q4 needs changing. Are we talking about nipping to the bank in Warminster, or patrolling on ops.

Thanks for everyone who's done the survey so far-would it help more of you fill it in if I told you I am attractive?

Prince Albert-with Q4 I'm talking about 'nipping to the bank in Warminster'. I'm more interested in how the general public in the UK perceive a man/woman in uniform.

Love Rebecca x

P

PrinceAlbert

would it help more of you fill it in if I told you I am attractive?
I'm more interested in how the general public in the UK perceive a man/woman in uniform.

Love Rebecca x
Yes, it probably would.......

More importantly....how do you perceive a man in uniform?

Love PrinceAlbert xxxxx

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've already stalked her facebook page chaps. Decidedly average I'm afraid.

Still probably would mind.

Done!

Now i have finished that send me your email address and i'll send you a picture of me naked so you can tell me what to wear.....

Paper bag will be a given by the way.

Thanks for everyone who's done the survey so far-would it help more of you fill it in if I told you I am attractive?

Prince Albert-with Q4 I'm talking about 'nipping to the bank in Warminster'. I'm more interested in how the general public in the UK perceive a man/woman in uniform.

Love Rebecca x
My bold, you've done it now - Prove it:)

Shiny

Can this be moved to the Naafi?........Pllleeeaaasssse!!!!! :twisted:

Survey completed (correctly for a change)

Now about these Norky things the rest of the posters are on about.......................

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I too had a look on facebook - she's ok in a munchkin-ish kind of way (but I've never been accused of being fussy). Oh, and survey completed.

argh you've figured me out!I knew i shouldn't have used my real name- my sincere apologies for not being as good looking as you might have hoped. I have to say I am slightly offended by the munchkin comment though- damn the dimples!

Thanks for doing the survey though.

Rebecca x