Clocks go forward tonight

Me neither.

Bring on the revolution.

If I miss Andrew Marr I'll be a bit pissed off though, and did you know that they have moved Sunday Kitchen to Channel 4? I'll have to re-tune my telly for a bit of Tim Lovejoy and his spatulas.

The very horror.

Me neither.

Bring on the revolution.

If I miss Andrew Marr I'll be a bit pissed off though, and did you know that they have moved Sunday Kitchen to Channel 4? I'll have to re-tune my telly for a bit of Tim Lovejoy and his spatulas.

The very horror.

You have a Telly?!!

I threw mine out the window one night in 1986 when I realised my post pub viewing was "Prisoner Cell Block H".

The shame of it scars me to this day.:oops:

I blame the whole thing on temporal disorientation brought about by biannual clock manipulation.

You have a Telly?!!

I threw mine out the window one night in 1986 when I realised my post pub viewing was "Prisoner Cell Block H".

The shame of it scars me to this day.:oops:

I blame the whole thing on temporal disorientation brought about by biannual clock manipulation.
8 minutes until we implode for not changing our clocks.

Do they? I'm joining the revolution too. Cause I honestly couldn't care less and most of my stuff does it automatically.

What time is it in Liverpool?

Do they? I'm joining the revolution too. Cause I honestly couldn't care less and most of my stuff does it automatically.
Hush, you want to be an officer. In the AGC. It's lucky I'm here to look after you and keep the big boys away.

Plus, you married Storm.

Jarrod...tame her!!!!

See!!!

Too tempting...

I can't.

With the clocks going forward and the changeover to British Summer Time...... what day do we get paid this month?

With the clocks going forward and the changeover to British Summer Time...... what day do we get paid this month?
I am going to hit you like a ginger stepchild.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 3
Negligent-Discharge The NAAFI Bar 35
Chubby_Brown The NAAFI Bar 24