CLM

i dont want to sound thick but im due to go on my clm soon and have been given my equipment list..3 things popped up which i have never heard of these being CEMO, CEFO and AATAM 2005...can anyone shed any light for me? thanks

.............Incoming!

rlcsoldier said:
i dont want to sound thick but im due to go on my clm soon and have been given my equipment list..3 things popped up which i have never heard of these being CEMO, CEFO and AATAM 2005...can anyone shed any light for me? thanks

Wah shield on!

CEMO Complete Equipment Marching Order

Webbing + Bergan (Fully packed for the field)

CEFO Complete Equipment Fighting Order

Webbing/Assault Vest/Manbag + Side Pouches/Patrol Pack (Packed for scrappin!)

AATAM 2005 Not a fooking scooby (Tactical Aide Memoire of some variety?)

CC_TA said:
Wah shield on!

WAH Shield on/

i thought the 'C' stood for Combat in both of those and not Complete?

rlcsoldier said:

CHOMPER ALERT!!!!!
R u a bandie or what??

Dossbag said:
CC_TA said:
Wah shield on!

WAH Shield on/

i thought the 'C' stood for Combat in both of those and not Complete?
Might be combat; my hand writing was so shite in my best book it could have said anything. Ah well, over to the grown-ups!

You don't have trainers in your bergan according to the Pam, it's spare boots, but technically thats Packing of CEMO not CEMO itself........

absolute definite WAH

you cannot be going on CLM when you've never come across equipment states!

therealbigdizzle said:
absolute definite WAH

Of course you can. Equipment states are often not referred to and a soldier will be given a packing list which details the equipment required.

When briefing soldiers it is common to tell them to be at a location with weapon/helmet/webbing/bergan.

AATAM 2005 is usually simply referred to as Tams.

Soldiers are bombarded with abreviations and constantly ask what they mean.

The RLC has come a long way in the last few years, I've even received letters of thanks from Teeth Arms in the past praising my boys on their professionalism. Yet it only takes one fcuking chopper like the original poster to really shag it up!!!!

This twat has to be a WAH!!!

spaz said:
therealbigdizzle said:
absolute definite WAH

Of course you can. Equipment states are often not referred to and a soldier will be given a packing list which details the equipment required.

When briefing soldiers it is common to tell them to be at a location with weapon/helmet/webbing/bergan.

AATAM 2005 is usually simply referred to as Tams.

Soldiers are bombarded with abreviations and constantly ask what they mean.
Indeed, but the amount of times you get told 'bring just CEFO' or 'bring CEMO' for things like tabs or field weekends, far exceed the amount of times I've heard the man at the front say "bring this that the other everything else etc etc" and nobody remembers a word...

Is it your JCLM or SCLM?

*Snigger*

JCLM....TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I AINT BEEN ON EXERCISES ETC FOR JUST GONE 5 YRS, STUCK IN STORES (BOWMAN) BECAUSE NO MONGREL KNOWS WHAT TO DO SO KIT LISTS ETC HAVE NOT BEEN WITH ME SINCE PHASE 1 TRAINING

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Disco Royal Signals 27
chalkntalk Royal Signals 21
G The Training Wing 10