Clitoris

My brother just text me and asked where a woman's clitoris was, at the front or the back. I told him at the front, he replied "Oh Christ! I think I have just spent two weeks sucking my girlfriend's piles".

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
My brother just text me and asked where a woman's clitoris was, at the front or the back. I told him at the front, he replied "Oh Christ! I think I have just spent two weeks sucking my girlfriend's piles".

FFs We have War zone walts Green Zone walts even remembrance day walts now we get the cunty blx is it a hoodie or a Hat......Erogenous zone Walt!!!

Now, THAT made me giggle! Tops!!

One day a boy asks his dad,"What's the difference between a pussy and a c*nt?"
Dad thought for a minute and said, "Come with me."He took his son to his mother's bedroom, where shewas sleeping nude. "Son," he whispered, "see thatbrown soft furry patch? That is a pussy."
The boy asked, "May I touch it to see how soft and
furry it is?"
"No!" replied his father. "That might wake up the c*nt."

I liked the version where the young boy asks his dad what a pussy looks like.

Dad replies, before sex or after?

Young lad says, before?

Dad says, well imagine the most beautiful symetrical petalled rose, that is what it looks like.

What about after then Dad?

Son, have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonaise?

What's the difference between a pub and a clitoris?

Blokes know where the pub is.

How do you find a clitoris?

Who cares?

Due to my ignorance of where the clitoris is situated, I tend to just lick everything.
You need to explain that to your missus, as she thinks it odd that you keep licking her earlobe.

that's not funny that's sad, most blokes can't find a clitoris even with a map

Miss, Miss, Please Miss, I know where you find it.
In the garden,Miss, it's called the butterfly pea.
I'm right Miss, aren't I, Miss ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
fairy_nuff said:
that's not funny that's sad, most blokes can't find a clitoris even with a map
And that's supposed to be a problem for us ?

but you keep on moveing it.. i mean whats this G spot ??????? lord i only just got used to makeing the bed

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I understand that was indiana jones last mission.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Miscellaneous Jokes 0