Clitoris

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by MacFadyin, Jul 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My brother just text me and asked where a woman's clitoris was, at the front or the back. I told him at the front, he replied "Oh Christ! I think I have just spent two weeks sucking my girlfriend's piles".

• Like Like x 1
  2. You've never wrapped your tongue around a bird's bum-grapes, huh? How frightfully vanilla.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

FFs We have War zone walts Green Zone walts even remembrance day walts now we get the cunty blx is it a hoodie or a Hat......Erogenous zone Walt!!!

4. :?

Joke gave me a chuckle :)

5. Now, THAT made me giggle! Tops!!

6. i have a blank spot with that word clitoris - I was trying to remember it yesterday...it was on the tip of my tongue all night.......

• Like Like x 3
  7. You can tell the difference, A clit tastes like Prawns

8. Stay away from the clit on dirty slappers, it has 'organisms.'

9. One day a boy asks his dad,"What's the difference between a pussy and a c*nt?"
    Dad thought for a minute and said, "Come with me."He took his son to his mother's bedroom, where shewas sleeping nude. "Son," he whispered, "see thatbrown soft furry patch? That is a pussy."
    The boy asked, "May I touch it to see how soft and
    furry it is?"
    "No!" replied his father. "That might wake up the c*nt."

• Like Like x 3
  10. I liked the version where the young boy asks his dad what a pussy looks like.

Dad replies, before sex or after?

Young lad says, before?

Dad says, well imagine the most beautiful symetrical petalled rose, that is what it looks like.

What about after then Dad?

Son, have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonaise?

• Like Like x 1
  11. What's the difference between a pub and a clitoris?

Blokes know where the pub is.

How do you find a clitoris?

Who cares?

12. you mean after 40 years wed there IS such a thing :p

13. Due to my ignorance of where the clitoris is situated, I tend to just lick everything.

14. that's not funny that's sad, most blokes can't find a clitoris even with a map

15. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

You need to explain that to your missus, as she thinks it odd that you keep licking her earlobe.