Clinton VS Obama

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, Mar 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone outside Septic Land give a flying fcuk about who wins this bullsh1t election? ... I'm sick to the back teeth of both these cnuts appearing on my TV every-time I put the fekkin news on. :evil: :evil:

2. No I don't give a sh*t who wins either

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

4. In reality it will be the American president who decides where that tw@t Brown sends us British on the next regime change so would take a bit of interest.

5. As the great Harry Hill would say: "There's only one way to settle this...FIGHT!"

Give both candidates DPM clothing, a weapon and plenty of ammo. Set them loose in a forest, with everything being recorded on CCTV and broadcast live.

Who said politics are boring? :twisted:

6. all liers and cash greedy..

its not a fight for power its a fight for that nice big paycheck..

wasters and smarmy knobs

7. Unfortunately, who ever wins the November election will effect all of us, not least serving soldiers.
    However it seems that the coverage in the UK is only concerned with the Democratic nomination. John McCain has clinched the Republican nomination, but because he is neither black nor a woman he gets no air time this side of the pond.
    However I would't be surprised if he doesn't actually win the Presidential election.
    You are right though, we are getting bombarded with coverage and this is only for the Presidential candidate. Wait until the election proper starts!!!

8. Perhaps we should be allowed. After all, it's not just their foreign policy that effects us, when we troll off and follow them, invading countries, but their economic policies can fuck us up good and proper too.

9. Aye, apparently THEY can vote for a black guy or a woman... fek knows what their policies are and I don't give a fek either... just wish a leaf would blow off a tree so the beeb, sky and the rest of the scumedia change their subject.

10. Clinton

Yep i'd definetely shag Clinton

11. I'd stick it in her mouth - then blast it all over her whilst shouting oh Monica... make a vid and show it on youtube.