Clinton re-election bid on track

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton easily won her Democratic primary in New York, winning the chance to stand for re-election in US mid-term polls.
Her win came as nine states held primaries, in which the parties choose candidates for November's elections.

In Rhode Island, moderate Republican Lincoln Chafee defeated a conservative challenger in a fight seen as crucial to the battle for control of Congress.

Democrats need a net gain of six seats to win control of the upper chamber.

They need a net gain of 15 seats to control the House of Representatives, where all 435 seats are up for grabs. There are also 36 races for governorships across America.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5341250.stm

Can Hillary actually become the first Female President of the United States?

no never not going to happen, outside of NY she is loathed - you know that she lawyers for Wallmart on the side?

I'd be fine with a woman in charge... as long as it's not her.

As has been said, outside of New York she's unelectable - the name alone will send people running. In trumpeting Hillary's 'easy' win in the Democratic primary, the Dems are once again demonstrating that they still mentally inhabit a rarefied environment wherein everyone agrees with them and Republicans are simply ciphers to be joked about at dinner parties or over a decaffeinated latte.

But Condoleeza could!!...[Now that would p!ss off the Middle East...]

Condi could be the first black female president...... Now that would p1ss off not just the Middle East but a load of the good 'ol boys that live in the southern states........

Chief_Joseph said:
I'd be fine with a woman in charge... as long as it's not her.
Cheif I am curious why would have a spefic issue with 'her', you will I hope be casting your in 2008.