Clint Eastwood

Discussion in 'US' started by crabtastic, Aug 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's time for State Capitalism à la China, they seem to be bankrolling the US at the moment. Kind of ironic to mention Reagan when thats the current state of affairs don't you think?
  2. Clint seems to have gone a bit Paultard judging by his remarks on Afghanistan. Odd and a little ambiguous, an admitted pissed off former Obama voter.
  3. Its Mr.Eastwood, you *****.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ........................Yes.....Don't you dare say a bad word about Clint Eastwood, you goddam punk's!
  5. Funny, leave it to you to inject Race into his speech, because obviously Eastwood is a cross burner because he doesn't like you, fellate Obama.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Is that all you've got?
  7. He is more of a libertarian. He opposed the Iraq war and an interventionist foreign policy.

He supported McCain in 2008.
  8. I thought it was quite funny and gentle in an out there sort of way, talking down to an empty chair. Not that easy for Mitttens to follow.
  9. It's all I need. No one except you decided it was racial. If a Black person doesn't support Obama how do you categorize them? House Negro? Uncle Tom? Sellout?

10. Nice one, Goldbricker!
    :clap: :p

No You Wont Obama.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  11. "It is just that the conservative people by the nature of the word itself play it a little more close to the vest, and they don't go around hot-dogging it."

12. Do me a favour. Go through your post history and report back to us all on how many times you've referred to him on this site as "The Mulatto Messiah".

Edit: My quick search shows you've brought up the term on no less than 16 different threads, but I can't be bothered to go through all of your drivel. A more precise number would be nice. So would an attempt to be a bit more imaginative.

Edit 2: If they support the GOP in its current form and they're not part of the 1%, then I'd catergorise them in same way I would anybody else: ******* idiots. I wouldn't use terminology reminiscent of the antebellum South.
  13. Untitled Detail.jpg

Obama Sux.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I am afraid that here in the UK we tend to only get to see the Obama that is the 'international statesman' - rather than have any knowledge whatsoever of the effect he and his policies are having on the peple of the USA. It's a bit like Tony Blair - still revered in some parts of the world, reviled in the UK.

I think it's the same for Obama - acceptable abroad (especially to a left-leaning media) but crap at home. that's why the polls are so close. If Romney wins, expect mass wailing and gnashing of teeth in many parts of North London :)