Clint Eastwood

It's time for State Capitalism à la China, they seem to be bankrolling the US at the moment. Kind of ironic to mention Reagan when thats the current state of affairs don't you think?

Clint seems to have gone a bit Paultard judging by his remarks on Afghanistan. Odd and a little ambiguous, an admitted pissed off former Obama voter.

Oh, Grandpa...

Clint Eastwood Speaks at RNC - Full Speech - 'It's Time for a Business Man' - YouTube

Although I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of Hologram Reagan, I think the sight of a rich, old, crotchety, white man railing against an imaginary, black threat provided the perfect metaphor to cap the whole conference. Bravo, RNC!
Funny, leave it to you to inject Race into his speech, because obviously Eastwood is a cross burner because he doesn't like you, fellate Obama.

Funny, leave it to you to inject Race into his speech, because obviously Eastwood is a cross burner because he doesn't like you, fellate Obama.
Is that all you've got?

Clint seems to have gone a bit Paultard judging by his remarks on Afghanistan. Odd and a little ambiguous, an admitted pissed off former Obama voter.
He is more of a libertarian. He opposed the Iraq war and an interventionist foreign policy.

He supported McCain in 2008.

I thought it was quite funny and gentle in an out there sort of way, talking down to an empty chair. Not that easy for Mitttens to follow.

Originally Posted by crabtastic/images/buttons/viewpost-right.pngOh, Grandpa...

Clint Eastwood Speaks at RNC - Full Speech - 'It's Time for a Business Man' - YouTube

Although I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of Hologram Reagan, I think the sight of a rich, old, crotchety, white man railing against an imaginary, black threat provided the perfect metaphor to cap the whole conference. Bravo, RNC!

Nice one, Goldbricker!
:clap: :p

No You Wont Obama.jpg

"It is just that the conservative people by the nature of the word itself play it a little more close to the vest, and they don't go around hot-dogging it."

It's all I need. No one except you decided it was racial. If a Black person doesn't support Obama how do you categorize them? House Negro? Uncle Tom? Sellout?
Do me a favour. Go through your post history and report back to us all on how many times you've referred to him on this site as "The Mulatto Messiah".

Edit: My quick search shows you've brought up the term on no less than 16 different threads, but I can't be bothered to go through all of your drivel. A more precise number would be nice. So would an attempt to be a bit more imaginative.

Edit 2: If they support the GOP in its current form and they're not part of the 1%, then I'd catergorise them in same way I would anybody else: ******* idiots. I wouldn't use terminology reminiscent of the antebellum South.

Untitled Detail.jpg

Obama Sux.jpg

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I am afraid that here in the UK we tend to only get to see the Obama that is the 'international statesman' - rather than have any knowledge whatsoever of the effect he and his policies are having on the peple of the USA. It's a bit like Tony Blair - still revered in some parts of the world, reviled in the UK.

I think it's the same for Obama - acceptable abroad (especially to a left-leaning media) but crap at home. that's why the polls are so close. If Romney wins, expect mass wailing and gnashing of teeth in many parts of North London :)

Do me a favour. Go through your post history and report back to us all on how many times you've referred to him on this site as "The Mulatto Messiah".

Edit: My quick search shows you've brought up the term on no less than 16 different threads, but I can't be bothered to go through all of your drivel. A more precise number would be nice. So would an attempt to be a bit more imaginative.

Edit 2: If they support the GOP in its current form and they're not part of the 1%, then I'd catergorise them in same way I would anybody else: ******* idiots. I wouldn't use terminology reminiscent of the antebellum South.
I learned the Phrase Mulatto Messiah from you Brits right here Crabby, along with a Multitude of other racial terms like Wog, Paki, Jap, Spic for Argentines, Chinks, Paddy's y'all would make an interesting Klavern with Bowler hats on top of pillowcase headgear.

I learned the Phrase Mulatto Messiah from you Brits right here Crabby, along with a Multitude of other racial terms like Wog, Paki, Jap, Spic for Argentines, Chinks, Paddy's
Wow, you read a few racialilst terms on a website mainly populated by old kneejerk reactionary has-beens, half of which (the terms you mentioned, not the people) originate from america anyway.

Hardly a reflection of british society btw.

I worked with the yanks in 08 - 09 (lots of yank infantrymen are black or hispanic) and when Obama was elected you would have thought it was the second coming of Christ. Bearing in mind it is a severe no no for US Servicemen to bad mouth the current POTUS I was quite surprised to hear last year what a **** most of them thought he was.

Wow, you read a few racialilst terms on a website mainly populated by old kneejerk reactionary has-beens, half of which (the terms you mentioned, not the people) originate from america anyway.

Hardly a reflection of british society btw.
No He decided to stalk me and try and use it to shut me up which ain't gonna happen. Hes a Bitch who threw in a racial accusation where there wasn't one except in his head. And Never said it was a reflection of British Society, btw...