climate threat activists threatening to shut down heathrow for 10 days.

You have just single handedly killed the U.K. tourism industry.
If you really want to do that invite tourists to stay at Pontins in Prestatyn, followed by a visit to Rhyl

NSP

LE
And then we're clamping down on cars in cities, but building a 3rd runway
...whilst enduring the absolute irony of HAHL imposing an ultra-low emissions zone on the area.

I'm working backstage in Artist's Liaison (Yeah, me of all people) at a music festival this Saturday.
One of the bands has a few members who are Ext Reb protestors and were in London for the recent "festivities."

I've a few ideas on how to greet these feckers on arrival but would welcome any suggestions of ways to subtly messing them about would be gratefully received.
The position is unpaid & the last year I'm doing it so I can afford to go weapons free on this one.

I'm working backstage in Artist's Liaison (Yeah, me of all people) at a music festival this Saturday.
One of the bands has a few members who are Ext Reb protestors and were in London for the recent "festivities."

I've a few ideas on how to greet these feckers on arrival but would welcome any suggestions of ways to subtly messing them about would be gratefully received.
The position is unpaid & the last year I'm doing it so I can afford to go weapons free on this one.

Exlax, in the coffee, cancel the press photographer, anonymously, spike their transport, let plod know that one is on their watch list. Tell them their riders are not in budget. Inform HMRC that their fee is in cash....just a few random thoughts!

Exlax, in the coffee, cancel the press photographer, anonymously, spike their transport, let plod know that one is on their watch list. Tell them their riders are not in budget. Inform HMRC that their fee is in cash....just a few random thoughts!
Remind me to never wind you up!

The rider thing has been dealt with by the missus already.
For a small festival, ~6000 crowd, with mostly unknown part-time bands who only do gigging in the summer season the riders are hilarious. You'd think Ozzy Osbourne was playing reading some of them.

I do photography for some of the festivals, and it's a bit of a temptation if you get invited to the free bar back stage

I prefer the smaller festivals, less egos and more chance of getting free booze...

LSD, in the coffee, cancel the press photographer, anonymously, spike their transport, let plod know that one is on their watch list. Tell them their riders are not in budget. Inform HMRC that their fee is in cash....just a few random thoughts!
That should work also. Actually, it might improve the festival overall.