climate threat activists threatening to shut down heathrow for 10 days.

Activists said they will use drones to shut down Heathrow, if expansion plans are not cancelled,. Here's a good opertunity for the thin blue line to practise their search and apprehend techniques, and the RA in some serious Ground to air sniping, and maybe the crabs a bit of air to air destruction, also put a battalion or two of troops on the ground to flush out the operators, using live rounds, the opportunity's are endless for some real training, using live enemy that are putting the safety and economy of UK at great risk Over to you gentlemen.

Mods move this thread if needed, I could not think of an appropriate thread heading.

Activists said they will use drones to shut down Heathrow, if expansion plans are not cancelled,. Here's a good opertunity for the thin blue line to practise their search and apprehend techniques, and the RA in some serious Ground to air sniping, and maybe the crabs a bit of air to air destruction, also put a battalion or two of troops on the ground to flush out the operators, using live rounds, the opportunity's are endless for some real training, using live enemy that are putting the safety and economy of UK at great risk Ovrer to you gentlemen.

Mods move this thread if needed, I could not think of an appropriate thread heading.
Sounds like these folks need a bit of a slap. Willingly endangering the public is bad form.
When was this supposed to occur?

Seeing as flying drones over an airport is illegal, it can't be beyond plods remit to just arrest them, if they ignore the political will to be lenient on the XLW protesters

Is what they are doing actually a form of terrorism for ransom? Or at the very least threatening to do it which can incur much the same sort of sanctions from the state?

If so, can THEM not do some kicking in of doors and blasting open of balconies, please?

Jonsey old friend, you are starting to use the English vernacular, quite the country gent, becoming, you are, nice to see!
I try to pick up the slang and use it when I can. Some of us can be learnt, granted face to face interaction speeds up the process. But I use what resources I have.

Activists said they will use drones to shut down Heathrow, if expansion plans are not cancelled,. Here's a good opertunity for the thin blue line to practise their search and destroy techniques, and the RA in some serious Ground to air sniping, and maybe the crabs a bit of air to air destruction, also put a battalion or two of troops on the ground to flush out the operators, using live rounds, the opportunity's are endless for some real training, using live enemy that are putting the safety and economy of UK at great risk Over to you gentlemen.

FOC

Is what they are doing actually a form of terrorism for ransom? Or at the very least threatening to do it which can incur much the same sort of sanctions from the state?

If so, can THEM not do some kicking in of doors and blasting open of balconies, please?
XLW eco terrorism is seen as politically correct, hence why for the London demonstrations it took so long to get a response

The police are politicised and act accordingly

Sounds like these folks need a bit of a slap. Willingly endangering the public is bad form.
When was this supposed to occur?
Nope, not a bit of a slap. Wiping out will be answer. This is tantamount to terrorism and must not be allowed to prevail.

Now that would set a president, and a big wake up call to any snowflakes or tree huggers that threaten the safety and economics of UK.in the mid 70's the army deployed to Heathrow ,to protect from a suspected threat from the Arab states, against EL-Al airlines, I was there, the firepower was considerable, armed troops and BFO tracked nasty's.

XLW eco terrorism is seen as politically correct, hence why for the London demonstrations it took so long to get a response

The police, judiciary and most of the upper elements of the civil service are politicised and act accordingly
FOC

Nope, not a bit of a slap. Wiping out will be answer. This is tantamount to terrorism and must not be allowed to prevail.
Well I for one don’t think that will happen.

These folks are nothing more than the environmental wackerdoodle version of the Bundy family, who had their standoffs with the feds. Or the Pipeline protestors.
I would say they must be handled carefully, least you create a bunch of martyrs who decide to go all out with their mongish behaviour and create more converts. Then they really will get people hurt or killed.

Besides with your legal system what makes you think the courts will crack down on these folks? They are more worried about Patriotism in British society and how that is linked to the XRW.

Now I am not saying catch and release, but discretion is key. Start with leadership and money...

Latest Threads