Climate change? Yes please.

Breitbart is allegedly a right wing scandal mongering website - so don't take its statements as gospel.

Spoilsport.

Kirkz

LE
Time to get in there quick with a cut price holiday home then, before the rich folks cotton on.

Any vaguely sensible analysis will highlight winners from climate change. The problem is that the world is built around the current climate and we're likely to end up with far more losers.

Uglyfatgit

War Hero
Well seeing this is the Naafi, I can't wait for a 10 degree increase which will kill off all the Fu**ing midges.if you disagree then you've never been to the Highlands!!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Any vaguely sensible analysis will highlight winners from climate change. The problem is that the world is built around the current climate and we're likely to end up with far more losers.
Sure, but, according to MMGW theology, of which I've been forced to read plenty, one of the winners shouldn't be one of the most arid places on the planet.

Well seeing this is the Naafi, I can't wait for a 10 degree increase which will kill off all the Fu**ing midges.if you disagree then you've never been to the Highlands!!
Sorry but they will be replaced by the mozzies moving north from the Med

The Highlands... they are called 'Clegs' up their, and they f**king bites, they have been known tod rive Cows mad...!!

Climate change! Bah! Fuck the polar bears.

Perhaps they all Lefty Cluster-F**ks....
New Avatar.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's supposed be fucking summer here in the UK!

Summer my arse! One nice day in the past two weeks, one fucking nice day!
I live just two miles from beautiful beaches and the only time I see it lately is from the fucking pub window!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Climate change! Bah! Fuck the polar bears.
Given that the polar bear is a born scrounger, bigger and faster on land than any of its prey or competitors and capable of swimming 80 miles or more in one go, I suspect that polar bears will outlast the tofu-eating, bed-wetting invertebrates who are ecologically clueless and who so mis-understand what makes an apex predator like a polar bear supremely viable.

It would be hugely amusing to lock the high command of Greenpeace in a room with one of Svalbard's finest, so they could be reassured at first hand regarding the polar bear's instincts and aptitude for survival.

Climate change? I dunno. Yesterday the tail end of a hurricain dumped about a metre of water on us in a series of spectacular rainstorms. The lightning was incredible.

Right now at 07:30 it is overcast, 25C with a cool breeze and a very fine drizzle. Almost like a UK summer.

Latest Threads