Climate Change: Scientists Say "Last Chance"

The planet is perfectly able to look after itself and could swat us off the surface if it so chose. Truth is a bit of bad weather and a few days of shops shutting and we would turn on each other.
Hmmm, not quite, more likely to nudge* ourselves off

Summary:
"....we conclude that the probability that humanity goes extinct from natural causes in any given year is almost guaranteed to be less than one in 14,000, and likely to be less than one in 87,000. Using the longer track record of survival for our entire genus Homo produces even tighter bounds, with an annual probability of natural extinction likely below one in 870,000.....No similar guarantee can be made for risks that our ancestors did not face, such as anthropogenic climate change or nuclear/biological warfare."

*ooh er, missus

0_facebook_1573943938557.jpg

D. Fraudster is a worthless fucking belter Fraud.
more swearing. No more clarity.

If I am committing fraud by suggesting human emissions are having an impact on the environment then every western government, their science agencies, their major universities are all committing fraud as well. They are actively publishing lies to achieve this and are united in spending billions to support the fraud.

Tyk

LE
Yes, everything is "up in the air," Climate Change, Brexit, Flat Earth theories etc etc.

I love the denial by idiots.
Who's the idiot that keeps posting discredited graphs, clickbait video and agenda driven dribble from main stream media with all the intellectual and scientific value of a sheet of blank cardboard? Seems to be you.

As has been said repeatedly on this thread, the planet has been repeatedly considerably warmer than now and occasionally a good deal colder, when there is convincing scientific evidence that manmade emissions have a direct effect on the climate I'll be happy to accept it, until then it's quasi religious bullsh1t.

Who's the idiot that keeps posting discredited graphs, clickbait video and agenda driven dribble from main stream media with all the intellectual and scientific value of a sheet of blank cardboard? Seems to be you.

As has been said repeatedly on this thread, the planet has been repeatedly considerably warmer than now and occasionally a good deal colder, when there is convincing scientific evidence that manmade emissions have a direct effect on the climate I'll be happy to accept it, until then it's quasi religious bullsh1t.
the evidence is strong enough for NASA, to state that human emissions are having an effect. For the royal society, for every western government, for journals like science and nature.

Where did NASA state this, without referring to the Cook "study?"

You Fraud.

Since 1988 NASA scientists have expressed a link between human emissions and an impact on the climate.

U.S. Senate, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, "Greenhouse Effect and Global Climate Change, part 2" 100th Cong., 1st sess., 23 June 1988, p. 44.

Since 1988 NASA scientists have expressed a link between human emissions and an impact on the climate.

U.S. Senate, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, "Greenhouse Effect and Global Climate Change, part 2" 100th Cong., 1st sess., 23 June 1988, p. 44.
The report, rather than a mention of the report title...

You Failed Fraud.

The report, rather than a mention of the report title...

You Failed Fraud.
I gave evidence that since 1988 NASA scientists have expressed a link between human emissions and climate change. No cook report mention as requested.

you seem to be suggesting they are wrong and have been actively lying, spending billions of pounds of money and have been involved in a global conspiracy for 40 years.
As has NOAA, the Royal Society et al, nature, science and all the other journals.

I gave evidence that since 1988 NASA scientists have expressed a link between human emissions and climate change. No cook report mention as requested.

you seem to be suggesting they are wrong and have been actively lying, spending billions of pounds of money and have been involved in a global conspiracy for 40 years.
As has NOAA, the Royal Society et al, nature, science and all the other journals.
"Greenhouse Effect and Global Climate Change, part 2" does not equal "Anthropomorphic Climate Change" and if you want to stretch, the "Greenhouse Effect" has been measured and postulated about since at least 1896. A bit longer than 40 years. Perhaps if you actually read a bit of the actual content of the reports underlying the abused titles that you furiously google, you'd have more effect.

You completely failed Fraud.

"Greenhouse Effect and Global Climate Change, part 2" does not equal "Anthropomorphic Climate Change" and if you want to stretch, the "Greenhouse Effect" has been measured and postulated about since at least 1896. A bit longer than 40 years. Perhaps if you actually read a bit of the actual content of the reports underlying the abused titles that you furiously google, you'd have more effect.

You completely failed Fraud.

James E Hansen mentions observed warming and the greenhouse effect in there.

Now, sophist. Are all the agencies, governments and journals wrong and committing fraud as you allege at me when they state emissions are having an impact or not?

James E Hansen mentions observed warming and the greenhouse effect in there.

Now, sophist. Are all the agencies, governments and journals wrong and committing fraud as you allege at me when they state emissions are having an impact or not?
And where does James E Hansen specifically establish that the observed warming and greenhouse effect are anthropomorphic?

You Fraud.

The planet is perfectly able to look after itself and could swat us off the surface if it so chose. Truth is a bit of bad weather and a few days of shops shutting and we would turn on each other.
Disagree with your second sentiment.
Generally humans work together, it is how we overtook the Neanderthals so fast.
In order to get us fighting each other we need politics or religion, both man made abominations.

Disagree with your second sentiment.
Generally humans work together, it is how we overtook the Neanderthals so fast.
In order to get us fighting each other we need politics or religion, both man made abominations.
Climate Science has being throughly detached from science and is heavily fuelled by politics and religious devotion to the theories of gaia and the worshipping of the planet we live on... Any event is now linked directly to the climate and conflict is inevitable.

I don't work for you Fraud. Do your own research.
Doing your own research isn't pasting up snippets of propaganda.

Start with establishing the percentage of humanity's contribution to green house gasses.
Where is the measurement taken that the global CO2 estimate is derived from?
Why is that measurement taken in the most active volcano range on the planet?
Why does this measurement cycle seasonally, while trending upward?
How can the entirety of this seasonal cycling be attributed to plant uptake during "growing season" when the region has no real difference in climate to have a "growing season?"
Why wouldn't any of it be attributable to changes in CO2 venting due to volcanic activity effected by our elliptical orbit?

Climate Science has being throughly detached from science and is heavily fuelled by politics and religious devotion to the theories of gaia and the worshipping of the planet we live on... Any event is now linked directly to the climate and conflict is inevitable.
But how many people are actually fooled by these idiots.

I don't work for you Fraud. Do your own research.
Doing your own research isn't pasting up snippets of propaganda.

Start with establishing the percentage of humanity's contribution to green house gasses.
Where is the measurement taken that the global CO2 estimate is derived from?
Why is that measurement taken in the most active volcano range on the planet?
Why does this measurement cycle seasonally, while trending upward?
How can the entirety of this seasonal cycling be attributed to plant uptake during "growing season" when the region has no real difference in climate to have a "growing season?"
Why wouldn't any of it be attributable to changes in CO2 venting due to volcanic activity effected by our elliptical orbit?
so you ask more questions whilst refusing to answer mine and claim the reason you will not answer is because you do not work for me. very droll.

Latest Threads