• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Climate Camp- Kingsnorth Power Station Kent

Just hope that after these Neo-Tree-Huggers and Dope-Smoking-Liberal-Lefties and others of that Ilk clean up after them when they finally leave. Do any Torys get to these venues?

Other Protest Camps have been left to local citizens and Council Workers to clean up the shite stained underpants, dirty nickers, booze cans, butt ends of spliffs, broken Bongs and other crap to be cleared up! 8O

... oops! Is this because I am jealous and full of skepticism becasue I did not become a dope-smoking-lefty-tree-hugger during the 1960s and 1970s. I was just a common sojdier - a war-monger and a whore-monger, and a drinker iof fine Ales and other stuff!! :D :D :)

Arthur Scargill (remember him?) was there yesterday.Telling anyone who would listen that we should re-open the closed mines,and open new ones,as this would provide us with coal,oil and gas for the next 1000 years!

damn crusties being difficult - see that bloke pushing the officer's shield then whingeing when he gets some contact therapy back!

I read about this previously, the protestors when interviewed fully admitted they were willing to break the law to try and shut it down. The police removed bolt croppers and climbing from the site and the protesting scum turned around accusing the police of taking equipment vital to health and safety. First aid kit, fresh water, socks, bolt croppers.

Tossers.

I don`t get you guys. These people are willing to stand up for what they believe in, rather than sitting on line moaning about the state of the country all the time.

Weren`t the boys in blue heroes laying into them, though. The only people the police want to take on is peaceful protestors. Shame they aren`t brave enough to deal some out on our streets anymore.

I wouldn`t believe the stuff about offensive weapons either. A bike padlock and chain? The guy wanted to lock his bike up, I imagine.

harry19 said:
I don`t get you guys. These people are willing to stand up for what they believe in, rather than sitting on line moaning about the state of the country all the time.

Weren`t the boys in blue heroes laying into them, though. The only people the police want to take on is peaceful protestors. Shame they aren`t brave enough to deal some out on our streets anymore.

I wouldn`t believe the stuff about offensive weapons either. A bike padlock and chain? The guy wanted to lock his bike up, I imagine.
Taking after one's Father are we?

harry19 said:

Ever felt a Dick harry? You are all about why this country is struggling with hand wringing,liberal tossy type opinion of why the world owes you something. Good people, nay,superb people gave their lives for your right to freedom. Not your right to be complete peni of the highest order. I for one ,love to see the scum who don't protest peacefully, receiving a face full of round shield deterrent, come persuasion, to do what the feck is firstly asked of you and then ignored as per your wet right to do so.
Absolutely looking forward to seeing much more of the same on Saturday. Please feel free to be as violent as you see fit. You and your shitty ilk that is.

harry19 said:

Peaceful protestors who turn up with bolt croppers and climbing equipment and fully intending on breaking the law. Go suck a c*ck.

Anyone up for a trip to watch the "Day of action"?

I'm hoping the hippies start a fight with the police, should make for good viewing.

I noticed that amongst the 'weapons' recovered were what appears to be crimping tools and a board game entitled 'War on Terror'. These people are just sooooo dangerous!

By the way, what the flying fuck is "a replica throwing star"? Are they trying to say it is not a real star? Does it only pretend to get thrown? Or is it a blunt polygram with no discernible function?

Blimey, didn`t expect such abuse. Is it not possible to be an ex-squaddie and an environmentalist? I`m against all the New Labour, PC, health and safety, multi-cultural nonsense that this country has burdened itself with, same as you guys.

I just happen to believe that climate change is a serious threat to the planet and that burning coal will hasten the problem.

Cops attending from 27 different forces? There`s bound to be a few activists who will cause bother but most of the protestors wouldn`t know how to fight if they wanted to. It seems a bit over the top to me.

harry19 said:
Blimey, didn`t expect such abuse. Is it not possible to be an ex-squaddie and an environmentalist? I`m against all the New Labour, PC, health and safety, multi-cultural nonsense that this country has burdened itself with, same as you guys.

I just happen to believe that climate change is a serious threat to the planet and that burning coal will hasten the problem.

Cops attending from 27 different forces? There`s bound to be a few activists who will cause bother but most of the protestors wouldn`t know how to fight if they wanted to. It seems a bit over the top to me.
It's been a lot warmer that it is today in the past and also a lot colder, the planet will take it in its stride with or without the burning of coal. But nothing like following fashion. Are you going to be gay next? :roll:

harry19 said:

If they don't know how to fight then they shouldn't turn up then should they? The police give them plenty of warnings. I personally hope they get the mother of all shoeings!

As for climate change..........Prove it? You can't it's an open argument and therefore one youu shouldn't get involved in until there is conclusive proof one way or the other.

I am just nipping out to throw another tyre on my bonfire.

Hippies = Fuckin Wasters

harry19 said:

The climate of this planet has changed constantly for millions and millions of years and it will continue to do so. It's sheer human ignorance to assume we can have such a vast impact on the planet. And why should we have green forced upon us.

harry19 said:

The only thing climate change might be a threat to is our current way of life, not the planet, which will go on happily without us. To hold that point of view, you've obviously chosen to ignore the very persuasive evidence that CO2 is nothing to do with climate chance (infra-red spectroscopy etc), yet seem to believe that closing one power station will have some effect of a problem which affects the whole earth and has been brewing since the dawn of humanity. Eh :?

If the protestors refuse to comply with police orders (which they did); possess offensive weapons (which they did); attack police officers (which they did) and openly state intentions of breaking the law (which they did), how can you blame the police for a firm response? Frankly, I'm quite surprised; this incident has improved my opinion of the police immeasurably. Rather than giving in to the eco-cnuts they lay down the law in the closest thing to a firm, no-nonsense manner we've seen since the Shotgun Barrister.

However, before we get too excited, a load of officers have just been sent of a trannie diversity course because one wants to be an imitation woman, so balance is restored to the force :roll:

Latest Threads