Clerks dont eat lunch.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by AussieSapper, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its been a few years since I have been out and I have been trying to track down a list of sayings that used to pinned behind the desk of just about every unit Clerk.

Pithy observations mostly.

I have googled to no avail. Hoping you pom clerks had a similar list of grievances and that someone can point me to a copy.
  2. What? Something like;

What`s the latest score in the Ashes mate?
  3. <snigger>
  4. I have a saying that I stand by, " Gob off to me by all means, but if you think your wages a fucked up now, the just wait until next month CNUT"
  5. Clerks don't eat lunch. They don't speak English or wash either.
  6. I eat lunch and speak English (with a jock twang), but I draw the line at having to wash!
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And what's Sluggy's excuse?....
  8. Clerks don't eat lunch because they're usually full of doughnuts/birthday cake/NAAFI pasties. Either that or it's because there's usually a salad bar in the cookhouse at lunchtime and we all know how that like to dodge that fcuker.

I'd love to help you out on some other of their witticisms but I never get to see my clerks as the admin office is always closed for end/beginning/middle of the month/routine admin*. Although I've heard it's open for routine queries between 2359 and 0001 Mon and Thu.

* Or drinking coffee and bitching about each other as the rest of the world calls it.
  10. Was this the list that began,"We sent all our convicts to Australia"?
  11. That'll be 'All Clerks give head and take it up the chuff'.