Clerk of Works

That's the same sort of contradiction as "civil engineer" or "military precision"

Do you want one, or just interested in whether decent ones exist?

re-sparky said:
Are there any decent cows out there ?
wrong forum fella the comedy forum is two doors down on the right 8O 8O 8O 8O

Knock twice though its a long way to Chilwell :twisted: :twisted:

FFS, it's Clk Wks.

I'm not jealous. But there's a reason for that. :)

One right, one wrong, and one very kindly said, but I can't really claim that sort of credit. :)

I thought PRB was right but never mind, you see I like Clks of Wks and think that they also deserve extra pay and better conditions - issue car, driver and 2 NCO Clks.

I am not sure where this is going, but there are definitely some decent ones out there. The tour interval is however making them leave in droves - anyone who wants to live and work near London will have left to build the Olympics by 2009.

HEART_STOPPER said:
Knock twice though its a long way to Chilwell :twisted: :twisted:
easy tiger that hurts :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

greyfox said:
I am not sure where this is going, but there are definitely some decent ones out there. The tour interval is however making them leave in droves - anyone who wants to live and work near London will have left to build the Olympics by 2009.
obvious choice to make really no tours to afgan/iraq ALTHOUGH a lot of the locals around london look pretty similar 8O 8O 8O 8O

Outstanding said:
I thought PRB was right but never mind, you see I like Clks of Wks and think that they also deserve extra pay and better conditions - issue car, driver and 2 NCO Clks.
Have you ever tasted one? Same flavour as small boys, so I'm led to believe.

Sadly, we only get one NCO clerk (though they do tend to be young, willing females). But this is made up for by giving us a personal draughtie - they are quite tender as they are reared indoors.

Me!!

I'm awesome!! :D

(unless you really did want cows in which case I'm told my milk's a little salty :wink: )

By the avatar (Ipswich Town) and obviously sparktrician leanings I have the feeling that re_sparky is dissing his own kind (although I have to admit I have met some of my own kind who are out and out kn*bbers)