Clerk Cull

hurrahfortheRE said:
Would it be allowed under the geneva convention to be able to start a cull on all AGC clerks???????????
Wouldn't that REALLY REALLY fuck your pay up even more than you are whinging about on another thread?

Dale the snail said:
hurrahfortheRE said:
Would it be allowed under the geneva convention to be able to start a cull on all AGC clerks???????????
Wouldn't that REALLY REALLY fuck your pay up even more than you are whinging about on another thread?
Maybe, maybe not Dale... but at least ya would know WHY the pay was all fucked up..... Anyway :slow: Chatham Clerks need it...

Time to get a clerk strapped across the cannon on the square aka Indian Mutiny me thinks.... make a good start to the Wednesday morning Parade if they still do it...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno, I've found one helpful clerk.

hurrahfortheRE said:
Then if that doesn't work we can take the clerks advice and blow up glasgow........

Well i'm for that, as apparently it's Glasgow's fault:

A) they didn't stop my LSSA when I got back from afghan in dec, until March
B) they have yet to charge me accomodation again, this is 8 months since I got back, and after I've been in every month to tell the clerk that I've not been charged it.

Can't wait until that comes out of my pay, I've only just stopped paying back the LSSA.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

retention an important issue? my arrse

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eye_spy AGC, RAPTC and SASC 0
Capt Jobsearch Jobs Offered 0
M Sappers 14