Clerk Cull

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by hurrahfortheRE, Jun 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would it be allowed under the geneva convention to be able to start a cull on all AGC clerks???????????

2. Depends if pond life are in or out of season or not! Take a 12-bore to the lot of them!

3. Wouldn't that REALLY REALLY fuck your pay up even more than you are whinging about on another thread?

4. Maybe, maybe not Dale... but at least ya would know WHY the pay was all fucked up..... Anyway :slow: Chatham Clerks need it...

Time to get a clerk strapped across the cannon on the square aka Indian Mutiny me thinks.... make a good start to the Wednesday morning Parade if they still do it...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. I dunno, I've found one helpful clerk.

6. Then if that doesn't work we can take the clerks advice and blow up glasgow........

7. Just found out that after switching to opening only 0830 till 1200 mon - fri, our clerks office is now only open 0830 - 1200 mon,wed,fri, is that not less hours than a TA soldier has to put in?

8. Well i'm for that, as apparently it's Glasgow's fault:

A) they didn't stop my LSSA when I got back from afghan in dec, until March
    B) they have yet to charge me accomodation again, this is 8 months since I got back, and after I've been in every month to tell the clerk that I've not been charged it.

Can't wait until that comes out of my pay, I've only just stopped paying back the LSSA.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

retention an important issue? my arrse

9. Its always "Glasgows fault", however they may have lost the paperwork once but why haven't your clerks been sending it on the hour every hour to get it sorted. I mean it's only their job to sort it out if they did that then glasgow would have lost the paperwork 1984 times.