Cleric Abu Qatada arrested again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by geezer466, Apr 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Panto still goes on,talking about 30th April as a date for deportation.....
  2. 30th of April? Why the delay? Is he being processed through South Cerney?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Now that would be cruel & unusual & a justifiable case for the ECHR to become involved with. He's a man, not an animal.
  4. He should have been given a one way bullet ages ago.
  5. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

It was much easier when I lived in a racist fascist dictatorship - letterbomb or 12 gauge while he was unloading potplants have certain attractions...
  6. I'll beleive it when he's actually gone.
  7. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I'm ****ing heartbroken....

Can someone tell me how Muslim women wearing their version of hoodies that cover their faces get in and out at HM Customs and Immigration?
  8. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Through the doors?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rayc

Rayc RIP

So, he is off?

Bon Voyage!
  10. No he's not Ray, it's smoke and mirrors time again.

Cue, the entire process from London to Strasbourg starting all over again.*

Paid for as usual by HM Taxpayer and benefiting nobody except members of the illustrious English and European legal professions.*

*Cynicism fuelled by knowledge and experience of the British Way of Doing Things.
  11. If Theresa May has cocked up over the dates and his right to appeal had not expired I can't see her surviving this.
  12. Sorry, how was that unforeseen? So why re-arrest him only to have him detained pending enquiry?

Unless it is to avoid spending money on surveillance teams on his address. Which is fair enough.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Watch it. We know where you live. Some of us are developing a multi-agency software platform to fully integrate multi-agencies and share stuff in real time across multi platform... multi things... agencies and STAKE HOLDERS. Yes. Stake holders. They are important and I am sure my PA knows why. She is Oxford educated and her Dad does something obscure in Strasbourg and they have a nice place in les alpine maritimes. The hilly bit just up from Nice, you know?

So watch it. Some of us are earning and nobody wants to rock the ****ing boat. Lets do lunch and we can talk opportunities, yah?
    • Like Like x 2