Clenbuterol

As of fall, 2006, Clenbuterol is not an ingredient of any therapeutic drug approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration[2] and is now banned for IOC-tested athletes.[7] See further at List of doping cases in sport. Polish sprint canoer Adam Seroczyński was disqualified for taking this drug after finished fourth in the K-2 1000 m event at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
Clenbuterol side effects: Rats! Clenbuterol may reduce, not enhance, performance, and stiffen heart muscles to boot
Clenbuterol is a popular - but banned - drug used by athletes in body-building, power-related, and even endurance sports. The chemical is attractive to athletes because it appears to have an anabolic effect on human muscles, and it may also increase fat metabolism. However, the actual effects of long-term clenbuterol intake on performance, muscle power, and overall health have been unclear.

For more high quality information on Sports Supplements, subscribe to Peak Performance here and receive a bundle of free reports.

To determine some of clenbuterol's actions, scientists at the University of Melbourne in Australia recently gave clenbuterol to laboratory rats at dosages of 2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day. Some of the rats followed a completely sedentary lifestyle, while others sprinted on treadmills or engaged in endurance swim training. Clenbuterol did have a couple of potentially positive effects: Sedentary rats which ingested clenbuterol had larger muscles than clenbuterol-free, sedentary rodents, and clenbuterol users also transformed leg-muscle cells from slow-twitch to fast-twitch fibres, a surprising change which would tend to increase anaerobic energy production and magnify muscle power during short, intense exertions.

However, clenbuterol also yielded three very negative changes. First, after just four weeks, clenbuterol-treated rats were unable to maintain their normal swimming or running training intensities, while clean rodents were quite capable of continuing. Secondly, the hearts of the clenbuterol-taking, trained rats increased dramatically in size compared to the hearts of sedentary rats, but the heart expansion was probably due to the infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls, not an increase in heart-muscle cells. Collagen is a tough connective tissue which doesn't augment heart-muscle power but in fact stiffens the heart, potentially leading to a decrease in cardiac output. Increases in collagen may also produce cardiac arrhythmias. Thirdly, clenbuterol rats suffered from noticeable cardiac-cell degeneration.
Your call...but I would rather put my c0ck in boiling chip fat, again, than take this kind of "enhancement" drug...

The answer to this stuff is no and after reading some reports I would say if you need to ask such a question, you need to stay away from this particular thermogenic as if you get it wrong, you will most likely die.

And I'm not someone who would usually say something like that.

Celn is fine in the Army. It's not a steroid. My mate used it, stacked with M1T (or something like that) and he bulked up lots in a very short time and got ripped at the same time. Really fcuked with his body though.

Not sure I'd use it.

oh right is it not, what is it then? Few said steroid. Few said chinese herb. **** knws what to believe. Im going to stack it aswell with Mass plex if use it. To bulk up!

It's a Class C Controlled Drug according to The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Modification) Order 1996. http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/conten...890989&ActiveTextDocId=2890989&filesize=12206

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Controlled-Drugs.htm says "There is no restriction on the possession when it is part of a medicinal product."

So, presumably, unless it's an ingredient in an asthmatic inhaler, it's probably illegal. Possession of a Class C drug carries the following penalty: Up to two years in prison or an unlimited fine or both.

Seriously, look up the formula of the stuff and reviews.

Bodybuilders use it, but they sweat their chods off and anything more then a light walk in exhausting because of the greatly increased thermogenic rate.
Body builders only take it during their cutting phase for competition. They don't take it consistantly.

GrizzlyPanda said:
Why do people even have these discussions.
If you even have the slightest incling to take this sort of shite, you're a cunt. It's that simple.
Why do people spot trains?

At least working out is productive.

GrizzlyPanda said:
smudge67 said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
If you even have the slightest incling to take this sort of shite, you're a cunt. It's that simple.
because they are silly bastard no lifing cunts too 8O
Pot this is kettle......

I'm off to the pub......you billy no mates, internet hogging homo ;)

smudge67 said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
smudge67 said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
because they are silly bastard no lifing cunts too 8O
Pot this is kettle......

I'm off to the pub......you billy no mates, internet hogging homo ;)
On a thursday night at this time? Popping off down the old boys club to sit in the corner with your pint as company darling, propping up the bar with the other sad alcy bastards? Have fun :D

I used ephedrine a coulple of years ago with caffeine. I used it for energy, most people use it for weight loss as it does supress your appetite, and it is a thermogenic. As said above though, it is banned these on its own these days due to it being the main component of crystal meth, I think?

smudge67 said:
carlbcfc said:
How much stronger is this than ephedrine?
I'm not sure, but ephedrine has been "banned" apparently now in most products.
Nope

That's ephedra. Ephedrine you can buy (although not in this country) and it is pharmaceutical grade usually as it's bronchial relaxant. They usually add guaifenesin to prevent it being used for other things.

Ephedrine is the stuff that makes your HR go up and increase your body temperature and gives you an 'amazing' 3-5% metabolic increase. It's the other alkoids that they used for crystal meth.
The main reason as suggested is that it killed appetite. Less reps with folk meant fatty lost weight.

It's been a while since I read up on the subject though.

Pass on that as I am not serving.

I know some sport federations have banned it. That's why there was major upsets in Aus a few year back as someone used a over the counter decongestant and it had ephedrine in it.

To be honest, as fair as I know it's half life is 3-4 hours so it would be out of your system pretty quickly and I don't think other then in some sport federations that is it tested for.

Latest Threads