Clenbuterol

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by chriscarlbutler, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it a steroid. I got told its a chinese herb, can I take it?

2. Your call...but I would rather put my c0ck in boiling chip fat, again, than take this kind of "enhancement" drug...

3. The answer to this stuff is no and after reading some reports I would say if you need to ask such a question, you need to stay away from this particular thermogenic as if you get it wrong, you will most likely die.

And I'm not someone who would usually say something like that.

4. lol my mate is having it. But Im thinking it is not allowed?

5. Celn is fine in the Army. It's not a steroid. My mate used it, stacked with M1T (or something like that) and he bulked up lots in a very short time and got ripped at the same time. Really fcuked with his body though.

Not sure I'd use it.

6. oh right is it not, what is it then? Few said steroid. Few said chinese herb. **** knws what to believe. Im going to stack it aswell with Mass plex if use it. To bulk up!

7. It's a Class C Controlled Drug according to The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Modification) Order 1996. http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/content.aspx?LegType=All+Legislation&title=The+Misuse+of+Drugs+Act+1971&searchEnacted=0&extentMatchOnly=0&confersPower=0&blanketAmendment=0&sortAlpha=0&TYPE=QS&PageNumber=1&NavFrom=0&parentActiveTextDocId=2890989&ActiveTextDocId=2890989&filesize=12206

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Controlled-Drugs.htm says "There is no restriction on the possession when it is part of a medicinal product."

So, presumably, unless it's an ingredient in an asthmatic inhaler, it's probably illegal. Possession of a Class C drug carries the following penalty: Up to two years in prison or an unlimited fine or both.

8. Seriously, look up the formula of the stuff and reviews.

Bodybuilders use it, but they sweat their chods off and anything more then a light walk in exhausting because of the greatly increased thermogenic rate.
    Body builders only take it during their cutting phase for competition. They don't take it consistantly.

9. I always thought it was a cattle steroid. Beef up cattle.

Cyclists used it in the 70s and 80s to recover.

10. How much stronger is this than ephedrine?

11. I'm not sure, but ephedrine has been "banned" apparently now in most products.

12. Why do people spot trains?

At least working out is productive.

• Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  13. Pot this is kettle......

I'm off to the pub......you billy no mates, internet hogging homo ;)