Clearing some things up..

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Faustic, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all. I'm posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine who has selection at Pirbright next weekend. Here is the direct copy and paste from an MSN conversation with him, so please excuse spelling/grammar etc :)

"I basically wanna know what the tests are at selection at any centre so i can prepare.. i have heard at some places you dont do press ups but you do sit ups and other people tell me different.. just want it cleared up if poss :)"

Bordtea :)
  2. Just found this :

Can be quiet handy for him.

there is also a video on youtube which is quiet handy. Ill try and find it for you.

Edit: The videos.

Part 1:
    Part 2:
    Part 3:
  3. Check out the thread for adsc or pirbright and see whos just done it, PM them for a current report, I did my selection at Glencourse but will be happy to answer any questions!
  4. ADSC selection on a weekend, is your friend TA?

I wasnt aware that regulars applicants had started going to ADSC over a weekend, i also wasnt aware of anyone being given a selection date and not having a clue about what to expect when they got there, at least in terms of what they are being tested on ;)

Are you sure your mate isnt yanking your chain and hasnt actually joined the cadets or something? :D
  5. As shown, use the stickies :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.