• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Cleared Police Officer Found Dead on Snowdon

snapper036 said:
I hope all those doubters and critics of this incident feel guilty now
Don't hold your breath; they'll just say it's proof he was "guilty" of something... :x

Rest in Peace Brother.........................your detractors and the people who hounded you for something you didn't do wont miss you, but sadly your loved ones and colleagues will.

Faugh-A-Ballagh

Isn't it so wrong that despite pleading guilty and being so disorderly that this Police Officer had to resort to physical force to restrain her, this piece of trash received a conditional discharge having made a false complaint?

western said:
Isn't it so wrong that despite pleading guilty and being so disorderly that this Police Officer had to resort to physical force to restrain her, this piece of trash received a conditional discharge having made a false complaint?
Wrong? Yes. Unusual? Sadly, not under the rule of Zanu-Labour... :x

this guy was my brother,

a sad day for us, Tony Mulhall was in the army from about 81 to mid 90's started in the RCT and moved through a number of regiments. Served in RIYHAD in Gulf war one as CP for VIP's. I'm sorry i dont have all the details but i will update as i get them

Just wanted to post a note so any one that knew him can get in touch with regards to funeral arrangements etc. I'll post the details as i get them sorted in the meantime feel free to email me at jmlhll@hotmail.com

cheers i'm off for another glass of port

.............to absent friends

RIP. Condolances to Family and Comrades.

captain_gash, sorry for your loss. Everyday we all lose people who make a difference to our lives, some are in action, others are as a result of action. Have a glass of port for me too, I'll raise one when I can.

ugly

LE
What is it about North Wales that tops coppers, CC of GMP first now a plod, working their way through the rank structure from each end now!

I remember the CCTV footage all over the TV. I don't see why he should have been picked out in the first place, all he did was try to restrain a wild banshee who wanted to bite his nuts off. RIP.