Cleared Police Officer Found Dead on Snowdon

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by nottyash, Jul 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do not care what he might have or have not done; this is another sad incident.
    RIP guy

2. RIP , sympathies to his family.

Again the underclass win the day, barstewards.

3. I hope all those doubters and critics of this incident feel guilty now

4. Don't hold your breath; they'll just say it's proof he was "guilty" of something... :x

5. Rest in Peace Brother.........................your detractors and the people who hounded you for something you didn't do wont miss you, but sadly your loved ones and colleagues will.

Faugh-A-Ballagh

6. Isn't it so wrong that despite pleading guilty and being so disorderly that this Police Officer had to resort to physical force to restrain her, this piece of trash received a conditional discharge having made a false complaint?

7. Wrong? Yes. Unusual? Sadly, not under the rule of Zanu-Labour... :x

8. this guy was my brother,

a sad day for us, Tony Mulhall was in the army from about 81 to mid 90's started in the RCT and moved through a number of regiments. Served in RIYHAD in Gulf war one as CP for VIP's. I'm sorry i dont have all the details but i will update as i get them

Just wanted to post a note so any one that knew him can get in touch with regards to funeral arrangements etc. I'll post the details as i get them sorted in the meantime feel free to email me at jmlhll@hotmail.com

cheers i'm off for another glass of port

.............to absent friends

9. My condolences to you and your family and his colleagues.

10. RIP. Condolances to Family and Comrades.

11. Cow

Cow LE

captain_gash, sorry for your loss. Everyday we all lose people who make a difference to our lives, some are in action, others are as a result of action. Have a glass of port for me too, I'll raise one when I can.

12. RIP one of South Yorkshire's finest