Cleared car bomb Dr ok to practice and live in Birmingham??

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dangerousdave, Jan 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7833358.stm

Would you wana work with this guy or be treated by him? The Gov't consider him a threat to national security.. but he's cleared and allowed to live in Birmingham and go back to work in the NHS as a Doctor. wtf :? 8O

Could he not practice in Cuba??? If he was working in same place as me, i'd prob chin the fcuker!

is it me.. or has someone in Gov't lost the plot????? :roll: 8O :?

I give up.. and consider why i should bother staying in the UK once i qualify in my healthcare course. :x we're a joke all over the world. Oz or NZ sounds great at the moment 8)

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

they'll probably give the fcuker a job at Selly Oak.

3. Dont tempt fate mate.. i work at SO and QE hospitals on placements :wink:

but would point blank refuse to work with this fcuking muppet full stop, if not land him a good slap! :evil:

4. and also what the fcuk are the GMC playing at??? this clown should be struck off asap :x

5. Just read the BBC article, it does not seem so clear cut. Acquited and defended well so is he a risk or not. An awful lot seem to think not. Even the Gov't are noy wholly sure. mmm... might need to wait and see.

6. Another fine example of broken britain, is it a case of keep your friends close but enemies closer? i think not, the UK is too soft.

With your comment to Oz and NZ sounding great, well it is!! and they are crying out for most professions here especially in the healthcare, construction and education sectors!!! I moved to Aus inSeptember and not looked back to what is now a country that should be VOR

7. I am amazed that they had enough evidence to bring him to trial, but not enough for even the GMC to find him unfit to practice for endangering life?! (life is sacrosanct...or something similar)

As for teh government leaving him be... not guilty is not guilty!!! although I am sure his phonecalls and internet are not wholly "personnel" any more