Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear the air.

Shockwave

On ROPS
On ROPs
Clearly I’ve annoyed some of the long standing members here. My only crime was asking relevant questions to my journey into the Reserves.

Couple of points @Toppet you don’t get to be important in my life, no matter how much you try. You are now on silent.

@alfred_the_great You took it upon yourself to involve police.

@QRK2 You seem obsessed with posting my personal details in order to put myself and my family at risk. Your choice.

The rest of you im sorry I seem to upset you all. So use this thread to be funny, insult me and troll on in order to stop destroying threads on the recruitment board. Queue up and take your best internet swing, I can take it

Clearly I’ve annoyed some of the long standing members here. My only crime was asking relevant questions to my journey into the Reserves.

Couple of points @Toppet you don’t get to be important in my life, no matter how much you try. You are now on silent.

@QRK2 You seem obsessed with posting my personal details in order to put myself and my family at risk. Your choice.

The rest of you im sorry I seem to upset you all. So use this thread to be funny, insult me and troll on in order to stop destroying threads on the recruitment board. Queue up and take your best internet swing, I can take it
Subday entertainment yesssssss!!!!!! Grabbing the popcorn for this...

Houseboy

Old-Salt

D0E414B9-3DAD-43B1-B473-2BA50C3A360A.jpeg

156BCEC2-A097-471F-95D8-DBAE1F5A9C46.jpeg

FB_IMG_1589649451377~3.jpg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chocolate spread on toast

I'm arrse royalty and - I have not been annoyed by your behavior...you have not even pinged on my radar? What have I missed? Please link me then I can chastise you appropriately.

I thought this was another Groty Thunderberg thread. Bah! :confused:

@alfred_the_great has been mentioned - looks like Alan Partridge and he wears slip-on shoes when he's in MOD main building.

Not an enemy you'd wish upon yourself.

Latest Threads