Clear Out of Kit and Outdoor stuff

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Viper2k, Sep 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all,

I'm new to this forum - and am currently an ACF Instructor and also applying (since April...) to join the Royal Signals. However, over my many years of collecting and hoarding, I have decided to have a good clear out.

Everything I list should be considered "used" (unless otherwise stated). However, there are no holes (including repairs) in any of my kit, if anything, some it is just faded. Feel free to ask for pics if you're unsure.

Here goes...

PLCE Belt (quite worn...)
    Soldier '95 Trousers (80/92/108) - 36" waist
    Large DPM Basha (it's quite thick though)
    Web-Tex Tent/Basha Pole (Extendable one)
    Small DPM Kit Bag (It's home-made, from an old pair of trousers!)
    Lightweight Trousers - 36" (bought new, worn once, not faded)
    Camo Jungle Sleeping Bag (More of a 'cadet' type one, not the issue one)
    120litre current issue bergen, side pockets and yoke (slightly faded, side pockets have 'warm kit' written on one) - all zips and ties in place, well used but still has many more years left!
    Desert Trousers (80/88/104) - 34" waist
    2x Sets of Mess Tins (used, inside kept very clean, a few black marks on the outside)
    Water Bottle with no mug

Not sure of the above value, added up to the local army surplus 'grade 1' value is around £180.00, so any sensible offers really. Would like it to go as a job lot but can split.

Other bits and pieces on offer...

Target Fitness Heart Rate Monitor (it's a watch and belt) - £10.00
    Avenir Medium Black Cycling Shorts (the padded ones), brand new with tag - £10.00

Would prefer collection on most, I live near Taunton, Somerset. But I guess I can post at cost.

Also have a load of AAT (Association of Accounting Technician) books from college - Osborne Books. Not sure if this is the right place, but if anyone is interested, i'll list the ones I have.

Thanks all.

2. How Much for the bergan, posted?

3. I guess it shouldn't cost anymore than £10/£15 through Royal Mail. £65 posted?

4. Parcel2Go will deliver it for £8 and they're fetching about £30 on eBay.

5. Well go and buy that one then. :roll:

6. I wasn't trying to offend you but am only going to pay the going rate.
    But sorted now any way thanks.