Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by harleydude, Oct 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what id like to say ...if ur carpets are 15+ years y do we have to clean them when they r going to be pulled up :shakefist:
  2. Standards eh?
  3. Totally unnecessary to a sensible mind mate. Unless they're going somewhere else....
  4. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

I think they're supposed to be replaced every 10 years according to DE.

Not only that - anything that's damaged BER in your property gets billed to you which in turn is reduced by a factor of how old it is. Therefore 15 yr carpet will probably work out a couple of quid - if at all.

But don't trash the place just in case they have a slightly different set of rules at your gaff. I doubt the "read it on ARRSE" defence will hold up...

Hope this helps. :p
  5. I'd like to know why "your" become "ur", "why" becomes "y" and "are" becomes "r", yet you go to all the effort of writing "to" (2) and "be" (b)

And what's wrong with cleaning?

**** off you minging illiterate ****
    • Like Like x 3
  6. arrrrr have chatted to dhe ppl they have have said we will not replace ur carpets untill the house is vacent.....
  7. Christ. Seems I was right
  8. talk text ...mate
  9. How do you know the carpet's been there for 15+ years, or was it there when you were born?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. **** off is it. For one, you're not texting, and second ITYM "txtspk m8"

Good job I'm not
  11. Well **** off back to Facebook and talk your text shit on there!

In answer to your question:

Why should those that have to remove your carpet, be subjected to your shit stained, vomit riddled carpet!
  12. how rude are you!!!
  13. the age of the carpets is on the march in/out paperwork.
  14. Who? Me? Quote and we know who you are replying to.

But yes, yes I am. I can also spell and don't object to cleaning things
  15. Wah?