Cleaning Kit

Holy Penguin

Swinger
What am I supposed to use this tool for? It seems that you can only attach the bore brush and not anything else.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    750.6 KB · Views: 267
For fecks sake!!

Posted using Bratte fingers and crayons

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
What am I supposed to use this tool for? It seems that you can only attach the bore brush and not anything else.

Getting into fiddley diddley bits without taking the skin off the tops of your finger and thumb.

Or stabbing OAPs in the eye with it.

Boxy

GCM
So if you can only attach the bore brush....then again try attaching the chamber brush...the bore brush should only be used in conjunction with the pull through, at least in the old style cleaning kit, I've not got my sticky mitts on the new one yet but I can only imagine that it's the same deal because as yet there's been no amendment to Pam 5

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

The bottom end (opposite the T handle) has a screw thread, try screwing the various bits in the kit onto it. Hours of fun to be had.

Handy piece of kit, for attaching 3-4 rods to remove that jammed round up the spout.
How the hell do you jam a round up the barrel? Especially if you were at a Sigs unit: they cleaned their weapons so often they were 5.63mm

Last edited:
How the hell do you jam a round ip the barrel? Especially if you were at a Sigs unit: they cleaned their weapons so often they were 5.63mm

Funny you should mention that. I worked with a Sig Sqn for a few months and this, amongst other bull shit is a fond memory, not.

Jesus Wept!

Where did you get it? And do you have a rifle to clean? If you do have a rifle to clean then you also have a skill at arms instructor. If you don't, then you've no business with a cleaning kit, so you should just put it back wherever you found it.

How the hell do you jam a round ip the barrel? Especially if you were at a Sigs unit: they cleaned their weapons so often they were 5.63mm

I jammed a pull through in the barrel in training. Folded the flanelette up neatly then wrapped the end of the pull through round my foot when it wouldn't budge.

Twang!

Then cries of pain when I was beaten for it because I lied to the corporal about how hard I'd pulled it when he'd seen me wrap it round my boot.

ACAB

LE
Then cries of pain when I was beaten for it because I lied to the corporal about how hard I'd pulled it when he'd seen me wrap it round my boot.

Well done that man!

I jammed a pull through in the barrel in training. Folded the flanelette up neatly then wrapped the end of the pull through round my foot when it wouldn't budge.

Twang!

I too was once visited by The Emporer when I couldn't find a 5.56 pull through roll so borrowed some out of the GPMG's cleaning kit and cut it to size.

"It's about that Big Hexi, yeah better to go too big than too small as we're in a rush. What's the worst that can happen?"

Fortunately three oppo's and a Bedford bumper were finally able to rescue me before I had to commit suicide (Tell the CQMS).

Latest Threads