"Clean up in aisle 5"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You can't knock a bit of head once in a while.

That's one way to have you holiday cut short....

2. takes loosing your head to a different level!

3. An army doctor would have just given her 2 ibuprofen & told her to stop malingering.

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

A holiday to take the weight off your shoulders...

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

5. Good man! Maybe that'll teach the dense post-menopausal bints to think about what they're doing before dragging their shopping trolley's sideways across the aisle.

She got off lightly, if you ask me. I'd have bummed her using over-cleaner for lube first.

6. I've heard of "Give yer head a wobble" but that's just silly ...

7. The nutter was probably behind her in the queue while she was f#cking around on the self-service checkout, and she asked if he wanted "get a-head" of her!

8. Now that's panache, as if stabbing a woman to death in a supermarket isn't enough her does a Jap in Burma and lops her head off and runs off with it, if only he was naked that;d be beautiful fuck me I'm welling up here...scuse me I just need a moment!

9. The homeless Bulgarian had just exited a Milliner's, and unfortunately misinterrpreted the salesmans departing words.

'If you want to get ahead, get a hat'

10. I'm not great with Spanish but I'm pretty sure that sign says 'Massive Cuts This Weekend Only.'

11. Haha if only...

12. It happened here a few years ago after a bloke paid a quid for a hitman called archie to do his wife. He crept up behind HER and throttled her in the fresh foods aisle of local supermarket however a shelf stacker tried to stop him so he throttled him as well. As he was running out a checkout girl tried to raise the alarm so he throttled her too.

I remember the headlines well. ARCHIE CHOKES THREE FOR A POUND IN SAINSBURYS.

TAXI!

13. Typical Spaniard.

if he had an artistic streak in his body, he would have knocked her lower jaw off and worn the head as a form of hat, a la the Ewok Shamen*:
    [​IMG]

[nerd]Often mistakenly identified as Chief Chirpa, his name was in fact Logray. Chirpa wore a headress made from the skinned flanges of 17 Wookies. Fact.[/nerd]