• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Claymore

For sale. Large reproduction of a fifteenth century two handed Scottish broadsword. Claymore.

Huge sword made of steel with a leather bound grip. Blade has a full tang right through to the pomell (which is thistle shaped) so it could be used by re-enactor and is sturdy enough to fight with although all I ever did was hang it on the wall. It is not sharpened but could be.

Forty five pounds.
Buyer collects or pays for shipping.

nobody wants to chop anybody up with a big sword then? Aren't there any medieval walts about who could use this? I need to get it out of the house before Mrs Lairdx uses it to murder me. She is pregnant and grumpy.

I am barred from ebay - A bloke ripped me off and I persecuted him until he sent what I had payed for.

RC signals very kindly set me up another email address so I could register again but I was rumbled after a couple of days.

See the ebay all in here thread for details.

No. Carpet is already to be put down. I need to buy a new combi - boiler and treat mrs lairdx to something to get me out of trouble.

Lairdx said:
I am barred from ebay - A bloke ripped me off and I persecuted him until he sent what I had payed for.

RC signals very kindly set me up another email address so I could register again but I was rumbled after a couple of days.

See the ebay all in here thread for details.
Odd. Well, We could set you up with another email address and you could register as Mrs Lairdx. They can't punish her for whatever they think you did?

Lairdx,Shame youve sold it, we could have had a wee Ceilidh,I`d bring ma pipes,you bring your claymore, and agoodgrouping can bring his heid and his anti-Scottish Div attitude. :lol:

Slainte. BYDAND.

JONESY24546113 said:
Lairdx,Shame youve sold it, we could have had a wee Ceilidh,I`d bring ma pipes,you bring your claymore, and agoodgrouping can bring his heid and his anti-Scottish Div attitude. :lol:

Slainte. BYDAND.
Maybe we can dig up another claymore! :wink:

Latest Threads