Clay Shooting at Sandhurst

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
@al7631 I'll pm you.

Apparently I can't as you are too new. The BLUF is, if RMAS doesn't have a clay shoot, and I would be surprised if it does (you are going to be busy), there's a military clay shoot 3.5 miles from RMAS first Sunday of the month, subject to any Covid-19 restrictions.

DSJ

LE
Hello
I am looking to join as an officer and am just wondering if anyone knows if Sandhurst offers clay and/or game shooting as part of its sports as it is something I'm quite passionate about.
Thanks
I seem to remember it did many moons ago.

I also remember not having enough free time to have to worry about planning to do it! The limited time off was spent getting out of there asap & for as long as possible to have a few drinks and (unsuccessfully) chase girls.

RMAS do clay shooting, usually on the Range Danger Area. Although with sports being restricted to platoon households it tends to be a platoon organised social event rather than a sports option

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hello
I am looking to join as an officer and am just wondering if anyone knows if Sandhurst offers clay and/or game shooting as part of its sports as it is something I'm quite passionate about.
Thanks

It does and it's still in play in these interesting days. At least the clay bit.

Latest Threads